Critics Choice Movie Awards 2014

Yesterday's ceremony Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2014 was another step towards the "Oscar". The stars appeared last night on the red carpet, showed the audience luxurious evening gowns and jewelry, as if staged another major film awards, the rehearsal. And many of those present also had the opportunity to bring to perfection their acceptance speech, took the stage Barker Hangar in Santa Monica for the coveted crystal figurine.

Red-haired girl is very green. Just look at Jessica Chastain in a dress Nina Ricci unusual shade of cypress. Of course, the color - not only the dignity of the dresses, lace insert on the back and soft ruffles on the bodice even more it is decorated. It turned out to be a reasonable choice of means and styling - orange lipstick and weaving on a hand gave feminine and romantic dress playfulness.

Although the outfit Christina Applegate does not represent anything new (well, how lace dress we've seen on the red carpet?), He looked at it very well. Red to face Christine and fitted style dresses with light fabrics and V-neck favorably accentuates her figure. The only pity is that the clutch-brick and platform shoes so heavily saturate the image.

The image of Cate Blanchett, from head to toe dressed in Lanvin, looked very well due to proper selection of accessories. Enhanced massive leather belt and a bright orange lipstick, simple elongated dress-shirt turned into a spectacular and stylish evening dress. Certainly not the last role in this wonderful transformation played a bright personality and his mistress.

Juliette Lewis appeared at the ceremony in the creation of his friend and designer Zac Posen favorite. The red evening dress with a plunging neckline, draped shoulder line and a dedicated actress sat perfectly, underlining the fragility of her figure and flawless silhouette. Choosing a classic combination of red and leopard print, Juliette has added image-clutch box with animalic ornament and lip gloss juicy scarlet hue.

I've never been a fan of sunglasses on the red carpet, but still a big disappointment for me was the dress Juan Carlos Obando, which came out on the red carpet Julia Roberts. I do not see anything interesting attire - print and style do not cause absolutely no emotion. It seems to me like a dress you can "pull" interesting styling, but professionals Julia did not care about it (boring black clutch bag and glasses do not count!).

As well as Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock chose for the ceremony dress by Lanvin, but her outfit was sewn exclusively by Alber Elbaz. Evening dresses beautiful berry color was made from a variety of frills and decorated with a thin leather strap with crystals - as a supplement to the clutch with shimmering buckle from Roger Vivier. I confess, I am not happy about this big dress - dress like style were relevant 10 years ago.

Newly film star Margot Robbie gave us an opportunity to break from the endless series of dresses during the season awards and put on a red track suit from the spring collection of Elie Saab. I can not say that the suit with lace trim looks perfect (oh, those wrinkles!), But in general, the image looks very good. Careless styling and make-up cat with an arrow perfectly fit into the image of a glamorous, but it's worth noting that in such a dress Margot looks older than his 23 years.

Who would have thought that out of the awkward girl in the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" will grow this vamp. Yes, it is a woman, because in this dress (Badgley Mischka) 17-year-old Abigail Breslin looks 30 with a little. I do not understand why a young girl to dress in attire suitable adult woman ?! Stylist to the soap!

Lupita Nyong'o re all tucked in his belt with its magnificent fashion output. "Best Supporting Actress" by the Critics' Choice Movie Awards bestowed at the ceremony in a white bandage dress unusual design from Calvin Klein Collection. It is amazing how thin Lupita (or her stylist?) Feels the atmosphere of each event - not just a girl knows what to wear, she knows what to wear to a specific event. I am very much looking forward to its release on the red carpet coming three ceremonies - SAG, BAFTA and, of course, "Oscar».

vev.ru/blogs/samye-luchshie-po-mneniyu-kinokritikov.html

To say that Adèle Exarchopoulos surprised us with its output, then it does not say anything. Attire French actress by Louis Vuitton already looked unusual - finishing, transparent inserts and silhouette, for sure, will please not for everyone - but when I saw underneath all this beauty of cycling shorts ... I confess, I can not evaluate this outfit seriously, along with other generators ceremony, so I shall refrain from commenting and will allow you to lay down your own opinion about it.

Beauty Camila Alves, who came to the ceremony to support her husband Matthew McConaughey, has opted for a gorgeous dress by Paule Ka. I really like the conciseness of this image, which can be seen in all its components - pure coral color, restrained decorative elements in sandals minimalist design, simple hair and makeup.

Asterisk film "Thief book" Sophie Nelissen came to the red carpet in elegant cocktail dress J. Mendel. The outfit consisted of several layers of different fabrics, adorned with delicate prints, brooches, and was decorated with shiny crystals. In my opinion, this is an easy and very ordinary dress to face Sophie, but I would have replaced the sharp-nosed pumps more elegant sandals that would be more approached 13-year-old actress.

Triumfatorsha current kinosezona Amy Adams came to the red carpet in the creation of the fashion house Roland Mouret. The actress was a pink dress with fine prints and fabrics, decorated with black ribbons at the waist and shoulders. The dress looks very impressive and interesting and consistent with the style of its owner.

Attire by Pamella Roland, which appeared on the red carpet Kristen Bell, was for me the biggest disappointment of the ceremony. The dress made of ruffled fabric looked very sloppy and cheap, and combined with the high hair and dramatic eye make-up reminiscent of one of the unfortunate way with the punk party Ball Costume Institute.

Frenchwoman Julie Delpy posed for photographers in a bright blue dress in the style of the 50's, decorated with delicate lace embroidery. The dress looked charming, and the highlight was a spectacular image of the combination of colors and textures - the golden boat is not only combined with a belt at the waist, and were decorated with embroidery - similar to the finished dress.

Julie and her friend and colleague, Ethan Hawke, with which the actress received the award Critics' Choice Louis XIII Genius Award - for the films "Before the Dawn", "Before Sunset," "Before midnight».

And finally, I offer you the top five images of the ceremony:

1 - Lupita Nyong'o in Calvin Klein Collection
2 - Camila Alves in Paule Ka
3 - Sophie Nélisse in J. Mendel
4 - Cate Blanchett in Lanvin
5 - Amy Adams in Roland Mouret

Tags

See also

New and interesting