ESPY Awards 2014: Who what?

After a short break, I again hasten to offer you an overview of red carpets of Hollywood c most important (and not only) events. Today we will talk about the ceremony ESPY Awards 2014 - Award, which is awarded to outstanding American athletes. Despite the fact that this event has little to do with show business celebrities from the world of music and movies on the red carpet ESPY was rife. Still, any appearance in public - a good way to remind yourself and show off new fashionable way.

I propose to begin with a review of my favorite, Jordana Brewster - it is her outfit, I think the most successful at yesterday's ceremony. Actress managed to create a low-key, but noticeably with a leather dress Dsquared² with shiny finish. The combination of different textures looks very interesting and pleasant colors pleasing to the eye. Passed!

Chrissy Teygen knows how to draw attention to himself and does it with enviable regularity. Stressed beautiful images - the card model Sports Illustrated, which is famous for its appetizing forms. This spectacular jumpsuit from Elisabetta Franchi Chrissy reminds me of a girl from the 70's, and such images is a timeless classic and always relevant.

Iggy Azalea always looks great in dresses Elie Saab, but hardly this dress was the right choice for yesterday's event. In my opinion, a sports ceremony involves a little more cheerful and laid-back image, rather than an evening dress in black, but if we consider this outfit outside activities, the output is clearly a success. Candy-pink lipstick and soft blue manicure played this role.

But the star of "Gossip Girl" Jessica Szohr clearly created his image with an eye on the theme of the event - a shortened sports top with bright trim accents and clear evidence of this. As a complement actress chose knitted pencil skirt with floral print and a massive platform sandals. If I were Jesse (ha ha!), I would have opted for a slightly more elegant shoes - to emphasize its fragility.

Back to black: Cameron Diaz in a black cocktail dress by Reed Krakoff. I like the laid-cut dress with pockets, and more like a bright pink lipstick, which Cam supplemented her image - her, her eyes became even pigeons.

Tennis star and our pride Maria Sharapova also opted for a classic black, but unlike Cameron hardly looked in her dress for summer fresh. Despite the short length dress by Antonio Berardi, looked hard at the expense of a strong fabric and long sleeves. It's sunny Los Angeles at the height of summer - is not it better to wear something appropriate season and mood ?!

Unlike his colleagues, who have chosen to output outfits fresh design lines, Jessica Alba decided to be original and appeared at a ceremony in couture dress from Elie Saab 2006 collection. We hardly know what spodviglo actress for such a choice, but the outfit looked at Jess is very good.

Dress in the style of the 50's has chosen to yield an American journalist and sportscaster Erin Andrews. Dress, by the way, it was not easy, but made of neoprene - the material, which is traditionally used for the manufacture of equipment for scuba diving. Several years ago, the designers have fashionable neoprene, and today it can be seen even in the couture collections - the latter featuring Chanel Couture confirmation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting