Arctic YaNAO

The story of one trip doooooolgoy

Introduction:
Once I had the work permit to the Far North in p.Tazovsky in Yamalo-Nenets.
I would like to show the kinds of settlement, its surroundings and just a little bit of life

Hairy Husk

That's my neighbor -zovut Bolton) always comes to visit when fry barbecue near the house-to sly-general

in p.Tazovskom have a couple of construction sites) so that some photos will be working moments

2013 month of May Where found a moss)) piece of Spring in the Arctic

piloting the Run ... on the photo you can see a good settlement

This May 2013 - the first snow in May in my life) that year I was in a quiet ahue What it happens ... I myself am from Orenburg

photos colleagues will see if -poymet) this turn, he crashed the car (itself intact) ... now that turn behind the scenes we called his name and rzhem in narrow circles
PS just about the mark

May kinds of windows

comes in quietly polar day and this photo was taken in the night 2-30))
By the way is the polar day with nothing to compare ... when I get back to the ground will definitely miss the bright night

might be called "Find a tree»
you will not find there is no -their

The sun was warm, even in the 2 nights

The snow began to melt down the street -pobezhali streams and to visit me in the house began to enter as a home here such "small" mouse ... never with them side by side and have not decided that the mouse is beautiful -when dead
Purchase of any poison, mousetraps, special glue
For a week, eight pieces shoved

another instance

This does not apply to mice)
just taken in May kebabs fry ...

This marina Taz River ... here in the summer is usually unload barges

partridges go here without any fear ... but the bird blunt and often knock them on the road) this in my loaf sent to the light ... ... and came up looked out of her povyletali berries (blueberries, cloudberries).

Tags

See also

New and interesting