As they say, our granny

We never took offense at my grandmother when she called us:
Kulёma, mischievous, goryushko you my onion, Skoda (not Octavia), bezobraznitsa, mutt, and sometimes "fascist" (well, kind of thing, of course).
We laughed when her grandmother in a special uttered the usual words:
Kufnya (kitchen), wardrobe (closet), kolidor, kanpaniya (company), Maneza (mayonnaise), kartovka, markoshka, lesaped, semachki, the clock is not hodyut, kepchuk (ketchup), glazishshy, hvostishshe, life, earliest time sheshnadtsat, robyaty (guys) podokolnik, tilivizer, without eating, without pimshi, gulyamshi, etsamoe (this is), as the EVOH (that's it), drushlag (instead of a colander), "Chiyku garyachinkava glass of drink, Stoll».

Grandmother dictionary
Zenko wipe - open your eyes
Vehotka - cleansers
Gamanok - purse
Gubnushka - Lipstick
Trash bucket - a bucket for slops
Pimples - small cracks in the skin of the hands, feet, face, appearing at chapping
Suprotivnik - the enemy
Gutara - talk, talk
Get tired - tired
Divueshsya - surprised
Posumernichat - sit and philosophize on some topics are very high, without lighting the lamp
Vouchsafed - honor, deem worthy of anything
Noneshnie - today, referring to the day or year
Dadeno - given
Hey, lad! - Hey, man!
I beheld? - She came to her senses, make the right brain?
Mirror - Mirror
Enough to crawl! - Enough sitting or lying down, moving restlessly
Shibche - more, louder, stronger
Sinenkie - eggplant
Rinsing - cooled, iced tea

Favorite expression and sage advice from grandmothers
- "It would be oil and chicken, and cook fool!»
- "You do not mind Well lass hurt, but one fooling with you».
- "I have this morning (yesterday), so many things undone, and tepericha (now) back hurts».
- "Water off a duck - all with Vanya thinness." In this phrase, the grandmother did not want to favorite grandson was plump. "Thinness" - is an illness, every evil.
- "Lyuska, Why are you running around like savraska (this is a horse), and yelling as the announcement?" (Catechumens - people not being baptized, but to exhort the basis of faith, t. E. "Those who were baptized and Students Christian dogmas »).
- "Sit down, dear, but the brain does not pinch».
- "Lying is necessary so that later came to pass».
- "You are why there voshkaetes briskly long?" - Why are you bothering there too long?
And another question: "How are you?" The grandmother often respond: "How black is white».
A grandfather: "Things are going, the office wrote».

Grandmothers and granddaughters explain how inconvenient embroider long thread by tales:
Remember the fairy tale about the thread and do not forget!

Source: www.aif.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting