This is the most elegant words of the woman that I've ever heard. Bravo!

Women ... Perhaps this is the most mysterious and unpredictable creature on earth. And only love can a man write so chic about them.

Photo: SvadbaVideo

They sleep in our T-shirts, and look at them very funny. They like to be kissed without further ado. They're going for two hours, and then say, "See, I have set quickly». I>

They like when we put socks on their feet. They do not know how to fight, but always feel safe with us. They ask us, what color to paint their nails. I>

They know how to fall asleep on the massage at the most inopportune moment. They love when we iron their hair. They happily drag us shopping, knowing full well that it is torture for us. I>

They baldeyut when they are worn on the hands, though always say, "Put me, I'm serious." They cry, and their annoying if we remain silent at this time. Skandalistki fine. I>

They are delighted when we buy their underwear! They remember when the 147 days of our meeting. They always want us to come back in 5 minutes after a quarrel, and never will not admit it. I>

They love when we clean the apartment, wash the dishes and cook dinner. They are always waiting for help from us. They love coffee in bed and shower together. They cling to us and turn a blind eye when watching a horror movie. I>

They always take a bath with foam only. They run around the apartment in panties and T-shirt, hair shake, jump and sing in the comb when no one is looking. I>

They sometimes do not take the phone, and then say that sleeping or heard. They can not live without a hair dryer and ironing for smoothing hair. I>

They know that without them we can not. They - they are. Thank them. I>

Gold words. Take care of his woman! I love her, and do not let go. And share these beautiful thoughts with others!

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting