Oleg Zhukovsky. We should take his example.

In Nikolayev was released 48-year-old businessman who is defending his family and the company, shot dead a local crime boss and his bodyguard. Oleg Zhukovsky: "When I was released from custody, the courtroom burst into applause," This is a criminal case in Nikolaev have discussed so far. At this time, a new occasion - a businessman Oleg Zhukovsky, who killed two people, was released ahead of schedule.
Zhukovsky famous shot in Odessa businessman Gregory Abishalova (name changed). However, when journalists reported on the dramatic events that preceded the murder, residents Nikolaeva defended Zhukovsky.
"My husband was sitting in his office when armed men suddenly began to beat the window and climb inside the building»
Problems in the family Oleg Zhukovsky began in 2007, when his company - a small firm of building materials "Gidromash" - decided to seize businessman Gregory Abishalov. Does Oleg for nothing to give your company, Abishalova not interested. How to tell the wife Elena Zhukovsky once Abishalov and his men came to him in the office: "Get your things and get out. This area - our ».
- The husband tried to find out what was going on, but Abishalov covered him with foul language: "What are you vozbuhaesh? They said the same, collect belongings - and on the way out! "- Recalls the wife Elena Zhukovsky. - Abishalov showed sales contract, where it was written that the room ... he bought. But how could he get this territory, if a few years ago it was a local factory "Nectar" bought out Oleg? Understand the situation, the lawyer shook his head: "This is a raider seizure. Standard scheme ».
It turned out that the Economic Court of Nikolaev really gave ground Abishalovu. The Court acknowledged that an agreement on the purchase of the husband of the territory of the factory "Nectar" legitimate. Allegedly (already after Oleg bought the land!) The former owner left it in pledge to the bank. Referring to the fact that this point is not entirely clear, the court gave the land Abishalovu. But if the "Nectar" and deceived the bank by issuing a pledge territory which does not belong to, what does Oleg, who bought the land a few years ago? He'd bought it legally. Her husband filed a lawsuit.
Odessa Economic Court of Appeal reversed the decision immediately Nikolayev economic court. The contract with the Zhukovsky "nectar" recognized. But people Abishalova did not stop, and again began to sue. Meanwhile, Oleg Zhukovsky found that Abishalov - known in the city raider, the fault of which several businesses have lost the entire property. As it turned out, almost all the buildings on the street by the time passed Abishalovu. Unreached there was only a small section of Zhukovsky.
Pick up the land in Zhukovsky legally Abishalovu failed - Oleg won all courts. But the raider attacks did not stop. In Zhukovsky began to crush morally.
- Abishalov threatened that somehow straightened us, - says Elena Zhukovsky. - I call even at night: "So what? Maybe enough already flutter? Or do you not understand that it is better to leave on good terms? "I did not yet understand, with what serious people we deal with. Oleg I tried not to worry. When in the evening the phone rang, he went into another room. Back pale as chalk and waved, saying that everything is fine, do not worry. Barely kept himself in control. "We know where your daughter is back with a workout - Abishalov bullied. - She was in fact on the road and drunken company can meet ... "Or:" Yesterday saw you driving the car. Now so many accidents happen ... »
Meanwhile, the company began testing. At first, my husband did not connect them with attacks Abishalova. Up until about my ... Oleg not opened a criminal investigation into tax evasion. The absurdity of the situation was the fact that her husband regularly paid taxes and had to official confirmation. He decided to challenge in court the decision to institute criminal proceedings. But the tax police investigator, without waiting for the decision of the court, came to the company and said that over the goods deposited ... Zhukovsky company Abishalova!
Then our company came a crowd of Caucasians, led by Abishalovym. They began to destroy our goods. The investigator did everything Abishalova team. In order to somehow control the situation, Oleg spent the night at work. People Abishalova all night huddled near the office, knocked down the sign on the roof, broke windows and doors ... Oleg almost every hour to call the police, begging to come. "We understand that you are the rightful owner of the territory, - answered him, law enforcers. - But you Abishalovym now, like a hammer and anvil. Between you, no one will get stuck. And suddenly Abishalov win? Please understand it correctly, we are still working ... »
The next day the raiders were not allowed our employees to work. In the evening, the assault began. Oleg was in his office when the armed men who were in the yard, suddenly started to break windows and one after the other to climb inside the building. Hearing the sound of breaking glass and wild tramp, I started to call the police. Shots rang out. The next moment, the office ran Caucasians in black clothes and began to shoot. Hiding under the table, I cuddle up the phone and screamed. Suddenly it thundered two shots, and it was quiet. And then people started running in the black.
See, what happened, I decided to only when all was quiet. Come out from under the table and on the floor ... two bodies in a pool of blood. One of them - Abishalova. Nearby lay his bodyguard. "Oleg! - I cried for the whole office. - Oleg, where are you? "Silence. In the office, everything is destroyed, not a soul around. Only two bodies on the floor. I ran out into the street ... in the yard too was empty. At the gate I saw Oleg. He walked toward me. My husband looked at me somehow detached, he said: "Run." "Where?" - I asked in horror. "Home" - said Oleg. "And you?" - I ask. "Run" - if he did not hear the question repeated, Oleg. And I ... ran.
The next day Oleg Zhukovsky was arrested on suspicion of murder Abishalova and his guard. The fault he recognized.
"That night, I called six times to the police, but no one came»
- Her husband was arrested, - says Elena. - The examination showed that at the time of the murder he was in the heat of passion, that is not to account for their actions. The hapless criminal investigation into tax evasion by which Abishalov hit the company soon closed due to lack of evidence. Zhukovsky removed unjust accusations. But he had already been in jail.
After the incident told the media, residents of Nikolayev mountain stood for Oleg Zhukovsky. In support of a detainee held rallies, appeared on billboards, city slogans "Freedom to Zhukovsky!". After the first publication of the "facts" in the editorial barrage of letters and phone calls. "Zhukovsky defended his family and his business - people said. - This story proves once again what it means to live in a country where everything is decided by money. Zhukovsky tried to deal with it. And I paid the price in full ».
The correspondent of "FACTS" attended almost all the hearings on this high-profile case. Each time the hall was full - except the relatives and friends of Zhukovsky and Abishalova, wanted to be present at the trial, even strangers who learned of the story from the media.
- During the night, I called six times in the Leninsky district police department in the Provincial Department of the Interior Ministry and Security Service, - he said at the trial, Oleg Zhukovsky. - But I was told that "public order is not disturbed." I many times before asking for help from the police, Security Service, the Prosecutor's Office. Call them several times a day, I begged at least listen. No one reacted. What more should have been done man to protect him in this country ?!
At the end of Zhukovsky once again apologized to the relatives of the victims, saying that he was very sorry about what happened. Oleg lawyer asked the court to acquit the defendant because his action is not nothing like self-defense. Lawyers for the family Abishalova Zhukovsky demanded 14 years in prison, saying that "he was financially secure, and solving the conflict could go the other way, for example, agree with Abishalovym disputed territory and take his rent».

Last December, the panel of judges of Lenin district court of Nikolaev, chaired by Judge Michael Semereya issued a verdict. Oleg Zhukovsky was given two years' imprisonment "for exceeding the measures of self-defense." Eleven months from the provisions of his two years he had already served. Lawyers Abishalova dissatisfied with the verdict, said that will necessarily appeal.
- They kept their word - says Elena Zhukovsky. - The Court of Appeal held in February this year. I do not need to say that we are very worried. We do not have time to recover after the first court as to start the second. I tried to hold on, but it was impossible to hide the excitement or when children, either during meetings with her husband. Oleg, as always, was calm. "Do not worry you so, - I tried to cheer me up. - Look, I'm calm. " The court hearing was another test for us. I do not even want to remember all that said attorneys Abishalova family. The few hours that lasted the court seemed to never end.
"A lot of time thinking about what happened and realized that would not be able to do otherwise»
After studying the materials of the case and the circumstances preceding the murder, the Court of Appeal of Mykolayiv region upheld the verdict of the district court. Abishalovyh lawyers immediately filed an appeal.
- Her husband, meanwhile, was serving a sentence in prison - continues Helen. - He was supposed to be released on 18 December. We lived with the children of this date. But aloud even dare to talk about it - they were afraid. Suddenly the High Specialized Court toughen punishment? Even one such shock, I probably would not stand. Oleg assured me that feels good, that even the guards, knowing his situation, treat him with respect. Everyone understood why Oleg was behind bars, and humanly sympathized with him. I was sure that before December husband at liberty not see. And then news director of the colony decided to release early Oleg! Suppose that at some month earlier, but for us it was a great gift.
Always remember the day when Oleg had to get out of prison. Before that I did not sleep all night. Although before eleven in the morning he would not have gone, my children came to meet him at dawn. When I saw my husband, my heart trembled. "Here it is, my Oleg - thought. - As a native person, the same serious and at the same time warm look ... How long have I been waiting for this! "The next moment my husband hugged me and hugged.
- This point, too, I will always remember, - says Oleg, with whom we contacted by telephone. The man's voice trembles slightly. - I was not yet fully aware of that freedom, but understand one thing: next to me my family. Nothing more was needed. I do not remember how many times my wife and children stood embracing. Then came the journalists, who came to congratulate me. Thank you all very much. I felt the support of the people even in prison. Thoughts that many support me and are, perhaps, help me not to break down. And, of course, self-righteousness. Many times I thought about what happened. Recalling the events of that terrible day, trying to imagine what had to do. And I realized: still would have done what he did. I defended the most precious thing I have, - your family. And when he heard his wife scream "Kill!" Reflexively he grabbed his gun and ran to the aid ...
- How are you feeling? - Interested.
- Life in prison, of course, no sugar, does not add health. But I do not want to complain. Now actively delved into the affairs of the company, which last two years, led by his wife and son. At the same time doing housework. So much accumulated! He came home in an apartment and immediately noticed: there should be a nail hammer, there is a shelf to fix. I never did homework with such zeal. And here I wanted - it distracted from thinking about prison, about the upcoming court hearing.
- My husband is absolutely not changed: still the same Oleg, - says Elena. - Just lost, appeared on the forehead wrinkles, it turned gray. I myself turned gray during this time. In the High Specialized Court went just our lawyer, we stayed with Oleg. The whole day had been on tenterhooks. And then the bell. "Set the table - said the lawyer. - We won! "When the judge announced that the verdict remains in force, the audience burst into applause ... And Oleg finally gave vent to emotions and cried. At the time, I fully understand what was going on in his mind all the time.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting