Shanghai Expo

The author writes: standing outside Shanghai. Tridtsatitrehetazhnye neat houses with different vegetation at the foot of standing opposite in peace. On the side was the usual eight-lane road with dedicated lanes for public transport. To the left she could see the football field. View is no different from any other district of Shanghai. This is not an innovative grace closed city of Skolkovo. This is a common sleeping area communism.

Outside our pavilion looks more than decent. And inside - a full scribe. Let's not talk about that in the towers are made of glass ceilings, but does not provide cleaning technology, so shit rain hanging over the poor spectator.

Fifteen minutes away opened Shanghai Apple Sided. On Saturday, when the free market is the fourth iPhone will arrive on 700 dollars, Apple opens the second sided. In our country, an iPhone for the fourth president personally sent to California, but he needs one, his fellow citizens, he brings no news about the Apple-Store, not iPads in every Eldorado a.uy with butter and news about Skolkovo. We iPhone will appear in the open sale for the Sabbath - on a piece of dollars. But I still love my country. I was born there, I live there, I work there, I did not trade on my country, I'm her dream that someday there will be the normal way, the normal home, a normal city. That's why I became a designer. And I began to think about the design of cities. And now the Ministry of Culture and Spiritual Development of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) invited me to participate at the round table dedicated to the project "Olonkholand» (http://olonkholand.ru/). Everything happens in the Russian pavilion at the World Expo in Shanghai. Even at a distance it is clear that Russian na.uyu wheeled all but their own and Chinese. Understand that it is Russia, not everyone can be English speaking. Only sophisticated experts determine that uebischnaya Smeshariki tumbled down with a sign in front of a universal identifier.

Vnturi visitors show broken (though stuck in the socket) Kiosks with our main nano-innovation and export product - a victory in a war 65 years ago. Kogo.bet that we live in the past and the deeds of our ancestors to masturbate? The world will survive, especially because we still offer nothing.

Throughout the whole huge hall show a Russian design - color printer for glass and prochey.ueteni. Full feeling that hit the Poligrafmash 2010. But it passes quickly, because the printer alone, and around it there is nothing. Although I once again non-Contracting. If you carefully work around the pavilion, you can find a nook of Rosatom and something that my unprofessional opinion section defines as decadic PBX 1911, released by Erickson in St Petersburg. But I could be wrong. Maybe it's an innovative nanotechnology. Therefore, it is faced with the fence and the words "Do not touch."

The store sells T-shirts made, blah will be in China. This degree zasrannosti showpiece even in our shops to be found.

Our mascot, our all. Ognevlasy down.

The pavilion is a two-hour queue. People still do not know what awaits them inside. I just got into the pavilion - came to the back door and asked for political asylum. Chinese man on guard silently detachable flexible fence and passed the man speaking in a strange language. A real Chinese 30-degree heat suffer to get to the magical world of Dunno where before each supermegagiperue.anskoy belching are signs: "Do not sit down," "Do not touch" Do not sit down & quot ;, "Do not touch" Do not sit down & quot ;, "Do not touch". At the same time, all, of course, touch and sit down, because people are like that today. They need to take a picture with each poe.enyu in an embrace. (Similar signs - "Do not touch" and "Not For Sale" I met only in the pavilion Nigeria.) Technology, which made and painted decoration, it is not lagging behind in 1973. Same shitty papier-mâché, painted by hand with brushes. One touches the other sits. Nu.b your mother says the same.

After studying the two square meters of chips, the crowd goes to the second floor, where the spiral ramp descends past the hallucinogenic colors, two-meter cucumbers, strawberries psilocybin, acid mumzyapusek, ergydyn huynanyk, oeay ueio.

Sorry, sucked.

The reader has the right to accuse us that we do not notice the prophet in his own fatherland. Reassure the reader - there are pavilions bolee.uevye. For example, Croatia. In the Croatian pavilion is a fairly long hall with slides on the walls, the entrance to which is blocked by airport ribbons. Like, pozyrit and se.is. Realistically, we plugged po.uevosti his belt the only way.

There are Angola, which has an emergency exit on the ass in football.

Still there is Tunisia, which the Soviet electric mentally stuck in rozetochki.

Well, there are quite e.anutye Westerners. For example, England.

Come inside - and there are a million polycarbonate arms, each of which, such as before taxi drivers in the Volga-Georgians in the shifter was soldered anything.

Most vshtyrilo German pavilion. All it is clear, technology, manufacturing, conveyors, sput-Pyr. And then all go into the round three-tiered hall in the center of which hangs the media sphere. And two leading arrange a show where the main role is played by just this ball. And there comes a complete catharsis. And the audience leave in silence and in full o.uenii like talked to borhesovskim Aleph. And silent five minutes.

And at this time in the Russian pavilion announced dinner. Everyone went to a Russian restaurant that is there and is. And they sat down. And order. And time goes by. And 10 minutes. And 20 minutes. 30. And ni.uya. Everyone needs to continue to act, all fled. There were only me and Paul Andreu, 70-year-old grandfather, who was also invited to the Yakuts roundtable. Santa o.uenny completely. He - the chief architect of Charles de Gaulle Airport and ten others. He told me about how the font Frutiger ordered for navigation. For me it was like as if a living apostle seminarian told Tales from the life. And here comes the waiter, and so - and have snacks can be served? So we have not had lunch, in short.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting