Salon "Expo-1520"

Today visited the International Railway Salon "EXPO 1520", which opened in Shcherbinka. The Salon is held every two years. It's a MAX, only about a train. With MAKS railroad unites not only the frequency of once every two years, but the quality of the participants. Visitors are offered three times to look at the mammoth chewed outdated shit. Of course professionals certainly find in this pile of scrap its diamonds, but ordinary visitors have nothing to do here. Railways drags on Scherbinka some strange cars that have become obsolete 20 years ago, from year to year changes only the coloring and design of upholstery. Passenger transport in general is very poorly represented.

But something interesting is still there. Let's start with the layout subway train that brought Siemens. These are the trains will soon be possible to roll the passengers Moscow subway: 01. Here is a train from Siemens.

02. The driver's cab.

Interior 03. I did not like. But this layout, Siemens is now collects comments to improve it.

04. All seems a bit awkward. Brackets for seat makes one designer, the other handrails, trim generally choose cleaner.

05. Some decisions are very controversial, for example, provoke passengers sit there.

06. But the scoreboard with stations very cool and informative.

Overall, Siemens has work to do. By the way, they want to put a layout on one of the squares in Moscow, so that soon it will be possible to see the car all comers.

07. Locomotives. I must say, I do not really understand the technical data presented on the train cabin. My opinion is extremely amateurish. Perhaps this is a breakthrough ... but I did not appreciate.

08. Maybe it's some kind of super-locomotive that will soon conquer the world. The unique development of our scientists. Gas turbine. It is planned to work on the BAM and about him. A special feature are gas turbine engines, by which he more powerful than a conventional locomotive

Lovely

10. Now to the passenger transport. This is our diesel train from Metrovagonmash.

11. Commuter train, where there is no electricity.

12. It looks cute. Interior no. Russia does not know how to design the interiors of cars.

15. This double-decker cars Railways. They are already being used. No comment, because to say nothing more about them

16. Inside, everything is like in a cheap business center. Brrrrr

17. Nothing new

18. Toilet ...

19. Toilet for the disabled.

21. And this is the car for international communication. Explorer.

22. I've never seen such things for children. Interestingly, trains them in simple issue?

23. This car looks nice, even garbage can under the table there.

26. Corridor. After Railways changed corporate identity, they began to dye in a nasty gray color. Now the car is similar to the corridor fire the course of the same cheap office center. Where cute curtain? Where beautiful carpet? Where is the soul? What kind of second-rate plastic gray faceless crap trying to sell to the passengers? Here I want to hang myself. They killed all the romance of the railways.

27. The only explanation that makes all gray to conductors and Yakunin could be masked in wagons and merge with the walls.

28. This diesel train Flirt. He had been here 2 years ago in a slightly different version. Flirting was built specifically for the Estonian railway operator Elron.

29. Looks nice.

30. Place for suspension bikes.

31. Interior.

34. The business class cabin.

36. The transition between the cars.

These are the trains.

Walking on railway Salon "EXPO 1520" understand that our trains are so far behind the times, even in the exhibition has nothing to show. Light at the end of the tunnel is visible. In any European station exposure times steeper and more interesting.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting