Weekdays home brewer. Part 2.

In a previous post questions were raised: equipment, training, proper fermentation.
Here the author wants to tell you how to pour beer bottles and get the right result.

In brewing, one of the most important rules - it is disinfected. To disinfect I use the drug Nodisher Cl:

Dissolving tablets Nodisher Cl, 10 l. water. The resulting solution will send required us equipment: hose, syringe stoppers:

To beer has been carbonated, we need to prepare a "primer" (sugar syrup), for that I take sugar at the rate of 11g. to 1 liter. beer. A yeast that is found in beer, "eat" sugar sire and turn it into carbon dioxide, which will make our beer carbonated:

The syrup boil, minutes 5-10.

Prepare the necessary equipment: cork, a syringe, a hose, etc.

Prepare bottles of pre-washing your solution Nodisher Cl:

In a prepared bottle with a syringe add a "primer" also known as sugar syrup, the proportion can be easily calculated, for convenience I make syrup per 30 liters, according to the boiling point, the volume is reduced, it is poured into the flask and is divided in proportion to the liter of beer. < br />

Then the fun begins, opening a barrel of beer (it looks like this):

Pour it into bottles, using a hose, pictured №3:

We see here a battery)

Which stands 7-10 days at room temperature and saturated with carbon dioxide, naturally carbonized, i.e. Beer becomes frothy.

It looks like green beer right after bottling.

And the last 7 days)). And we get a beautiful and tasty beer that you can have a drink, but it's better to wait a couple of weeks or a month until it matures and becomes even more delicious)))

p.s. Storage. If you have a cellar, put the beer back. At a temperature of 10-15 degrees to get the best result. In the absence of cellar beer can be stored in the refrigerator. In plastic bottles, beer can be stored up to 6 months. And when packaged in glass kronennprobkami, then more than a year. Without preservatives.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting