Emotional photo

I think you have already seen this photo on the network, which causes a storm of emotions. But today I want to tell you the true story of this picture. Read more.

Or it would be so ... if it was real.

Oops. How did this happen?

According to the user under the name Reddit Vagus85, the original photo was taken in Saudi Arabia Saudi photographer who says that his goal was to build something like a grave and make an emotional picture.
Then Syrian jihadists took one of the images, and spread it on the Internet to promote an anti-Assad policy.
Photographer, Abdul Aziz al-Otaibi, who made a series of photography, said that "Everything that is written - not true. My photo has nothing to do with Syria. I am shocked by how people have turned now. »
"I love photography" - he said. "Every artist has their own ideas in my head. So I had the idea to do a project that I have implemented in these photos. Here I wanted to show the love of a child to his parents and that this love can not be replaced by anything or anyone, if his parents are dead ».
The pictures were taken in Yanbu al Bahr, 100 km. from the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. Boy - little sister's son of the photographer, not a child killed by Syrian citizens. And some jihadist took this photo and run it in Reddit - the largest online community in the world. And then everyone else woke up.
"I'm really annoyed by this," - said Al-Otaibi. "It's just not fair to take one of my photos, fully pry it out of context and use it for their own nefarious and murderous propaganda».
Bottom line: In fact, you should be skeptical of much of the news coming from Syria. Especially after all that happened there ...
Anyway limes and photo out of context - a real bich modern Internet and hamsters maintained ...

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting