Ghosts and the other interesting things

The first part
The second part of

New further. Mainly from the United States. My translation)

Believe it or not;))

Laura N: The photo was taken in April 2005go Gettysburg third year (the place of bloody battles during the American Civil War)

Mike O .: The wife of my brother was visiting his mother in hospital girlfriend. While waiting she plays with her camera phone and accidentally photographed floor. If a little to lighten the photo, you can clearly see the ghost of a sick boy

Missileman: I, my daughter and son found an abandoned hunting lodge in the woods of Georgia. We decided to take a picture. During shooting, my daughter felt by her something flew by. What was our surprise when we saw pictures on the computer.

Dave: I took a picture of an abandoned house in the woods of West Virginia. In the background is clearly seen a ghost.

ChrisKaan: this photo from the website National Oceanic and Atmospheric. The picture shows a demon face during a major storm in Colorado.

Alien Dad: I almost went crazy when I saw the ultrasound of his pregnant wife. I WILL BE THE FATHER alien! I'm so proud of my stranger.

T. Dooley: the creature we found in the old chasstnom Park in England in 2005

Vane: town of Juarez is located in Texas. It was built around the old and often abandoned cemeteries. Residents are constantly complaining about the large number of ghosts. Here is a photo I made one night in the cemetery

Greg Gatewood: This photo was taken by me and son at the cemetery in Texas in 2001

Mugsy: this photo was taken near the hotel in Ontario, my friends. When they showed his landlady, she was horrified and said that it was her aunt, who died two years ago.

Patricia Zoeller: The photo was taken in 2003 in an abandoned hospital for tuberculosis patients (1926-1961). The hospital is famous for all sorts of paranormal phenomena. The photo was taken at such a height that the presence in the doorway of a living person is excluded.

Denise: My cat died a few years ago from old age. Recently I photographed the place where it was usually a bowl of food and that's what happened. The very cat right.

Lee C .: fire demon

Shayne: I took pictures of her son. When I upload photos to your hard drive, I was just in shock. In the doorway stood a girl. Overlay Frame excluded because digicam was only bought

Dave S .: This photo was taken on Mount Bumpass. Bumpass led trips to this place, which is famous for its geysers and boiling mud. Once he fell foot in hot water and it was amputated. I think the old man in the picture Bumpass with a wooden leg.

Tom Hendrix: here is a strange creation I filmed, photographed when his parents' house in Florida

David N: We rested with friends on the nature and feel that out of the woods watching us. We took a few shots of the dark and that's what found by viewing them on a computer

Glenn N .: Brought son petrified stump. It found the fish. How it got there?

Dan C .: unpacking grandmother after her death and that he had found

Vane: Parral - a small town with an interesting Mexican history. Town Catholic and very religious. During the descent in an abandoned mine, I found an icon of Mary, standing, like many other things here on the miner's wheelbarrow. All cars are numbered. When I saw the number of cars with the icon, I was terrified

Erin: In the city of Fostoria, Florida in 1986, a miracle happened. On the tower rust appeared in the image of Jesus with a child. People from all over the surrounding area came to look at it. The most enterprising then sold here are photos for 3 bucks

Eric T .: In the woods of Oregon is still preserved traps for Bigfoot, which were placed there during a mass "snezhnochelovechevogo 'psychosis' 70s.

Well, the most unique photo! Dog with six legs. If the authenticity of the photos and the rest can be little doubt that this image is completely real;))) (and do not argue in the comments, this image is completely real)

Originals with coasttocoastam.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting