Mind Games tries.

The upcoming introduction to her mummy was postponed each time indefinitely. Petya had a premonition that something this mummy is definitely not the case. Olga, a girl dazzling beauty, is the ultimate dream of any man - expressive eyes, sharp little nose, perky eyebrows, lips, and captivating red hair, often collected into a tight ponytail. Figure it had those unique lines and proportions have inspired at the time of Stradivari to create violins, Mendelssohn to write a solemn march, and Galileo in the exclamation: "I am ready to burn at the stake, arguing that it is not flat!" Besides the beauty of body, Olga It has been very well developed spiritually, and sometimes at the Petit defended his candidate, lacked the knowledge and arguments in their frequent disputes about the fate of Russia, about the influence of the British classical literature on the geopolitical situation in front of the First World and the importance of studying the philosophy of Kant future neurologist. In addition, she was fluent in English and in French, sang beautifully, loved to cook, to monitor the cleanliness of their one-bedroom apartments, which they rented on shares, and was able to create in the house special comfort makes Petya last three months of the end of the working day every fifteen minutes to glance at the clock, waiting for the coveted position of the shooter, in which you can change the shoes, turn off the desk lamp, dress coats, say goodbye, coughing, with colleagues and rush overcoming difficulties hour rush to her.

Varlamych that sat at the next table, was aware of Petya's experiences, because, firstly, had heard clumsily muted acceptance into the phone (I do. And I love you. I do. There also.), And secondly He had considerable experience and realized that the young, enthusiastic science of man can distract from the work of only one thing - true love. And it goes "on call" turned a blind eye, as in the seven hours Peter did three times more than the rest, sit up, and happened to ten at night.

The physical relationship between Olga and Petia was also absolute agreement, attentiveness, tenderness and a little light madness makes sometimes throw off not only all the clothes, but also the British Special School, Moscow State University, the debate about the fate of Russia, the philosophy of Kant and others that prevent getting pleasure things. Her screams, abrasions on his back, a tight ball in the red curls clenched fist flashed hot fire of memories in the groin on the following morning, on the way to work.

But his rational mind Peter knew that something was wrong. All too well in it, it is too perfect to be with him, in general, an ordinary fellow at the Research Institute.

And his guess confirmed.

- Honey, I called my mother. I want you to meet.

In Petya's heart stirred worm repeatedly whispers philistine word "Tesza" vile and pohihikivayuschy. But he pulled himself together, drew a smile and agreed this time to go, so at home in the coming New Year holidays had absolutely nothing to do.

They took NE, go to Peter had to be the night that they used to get new sensations from a change of scenery. Later, Peter repeatedly flushed trains, remembering these crazy eight hours.

Before you cross the threshold of the apartment of her mother, Olga asked Pete to pull myself together and be ready for anything.

- I do not want to tell you, but my mother is somewhat different from ordinary mothers. So be patient and remember that I love you! However, I can not live with you, if she does not approve of you. So she brought me.

Puzzled Peter was shocked by this statement. In his eyes, the favorite was quite a free woman, able to make their own decisions and live their lives. However, in the next moment, when Olga rang the bell and the door opened, he realized that there is still a lot of surprises.

The doorway has grown creature rising fifty meters in bubbling on the knees tights stuck with tape to the butt electric heater, translucent blouse, it is not concealing its drooping, covered with scars and branches of blue veins chest with arms protruding nipples, with a cigarette in a curve of her painted lips potёkshim and make-up a week ago. In the nose hit the smell, suggestive of the passion mistress Urinotherapy natural or prescribed by doctors doses.

- Well, I brought his Chasseurs-Ёbyrya? - She asked Olga.
- I brought, maman.

Before Petit finally realized that they were not wrong apartment, it is not their full-blown maid or housekeeper, not some friend coming to injections, and her mother! Believed it was impossible, because it seemed that from such a womb may be born a murderer, a thief, a drunk, a prostitute, a vendor of lottery tickets, the meat vendor in the market or in extreme cases, the conductor of the train "Moscow - Vladivostok." But not his Olga, with whom only yesterday they were arguing about the style of Courbet in the works of Claude Monet Oscar, after his visit to the exhibition.
- Well, what ebalo opened his silent? Or you fucking submitted were not taught in school? And?
- Peter - Peter mumbled. - Nice to meet you, Zinaida!
- That's right, intellectuals fucking face! Come on, fucking in the mouth. Right now, I'll give you a sneaker, if, damn, Marsik not dragged poebat.

Sneakers were found. Pink bunnies wet with saliva cat ears took Marsico, rolling his eyes, tired from the long walk from the station to his feet Petit. In his soul from the rough mat blown all the fuses, and now he was living with an emergency power supply, making everything "on the machine." Looking at Olga, he saw that it, too, there was a dramatic change: she somehow haggard, her hairstyle disheveled look has become diffused and somehow indifferent to movements left the former nobility. Peter thought at first that it is imagined in the dark hallway, but when they were held in a single room, he could see it better, and realized that Olga became a different person.
- Fucked up, Mom, is that you, the homeless living? - She asked, finally drove Petya into a stupor. The room really reminds some brothel in the basement: the remains of different food freshness and color, crumpled dirty clothes, disposable cups and plastic bottles, ashtray, made of a package of yogurt, crumpled beer cans and grease stained newspaper. All this exuded a unique stench.
- Do not bullshit me, I'm in front of your arrival more or less tidied up. It is our Nyurka-slut and her fancy man celebrated the New Year. Remembered fucking byly years.
- Huyase. Fucking! I now clean up after you all this shit?
- Nahua? Pripashi its Chasseurs-Ёbyrya ... Just let the first for a beer escapes me after yesterday's cocks.

The next two days, Peter felt a vegetable. His intelligent soul shamefully capitulated, huddled little Petka in the farthest and darkest corner and tremble with fear. He did not understand how it happened that two women among IDA words and cry over it took full power, turning into a docile servant, washing the toilet, wipe up the vomit, ran into the store for beer and erase huge breeches maman.

It was a nightmare, after which he recalled parts. Fully whole picture of the brain, it seemed, could not stand, and the memory of the dosage information carefully. They slept all in one room, at night landlady loud snoring and produced gases from which hurt the eyes. But as soon as Peter got up to open the window and ventilate her light sleep was interrupted, and it is more choice mother, forcing him to lie back down. During the day she is constantly humiliated by his insults, and sometimes cuffs. In the rare moments when he was happy, he took him by the hair, smiled a toothless mouth and said: "I would be damn, thirty years younger, would you fuck, do not look to that with my daughter vodishsya." And Peter, breaking from her gnarled arthritic fingers, thanking God for the fact that it is not younger.

But most of all it touched treacherous, to curry favor with his mother Olga pohihikivanie. Wanting to please her, she began to call him as huntsmen-Ёbyrem. And every dirty jokes, every word in the IDA e Petit supported nasty cackling.

Compared to this cat Marsik, feeling persecution and actively participated in it (every morning Peter discovers in his slippers cat shit or puddle), seemed an angel.

God knows how much this is going on, if one day, running out of the store with a morning beer, Pete ran into a man in uniform. Broad-shouldered, tall, with a thick mustache and a stern look, he was the epitome of masculinity, steel character, toughness and indomitable strength. "Huntsman" - thought somehow Peter, though, and he knew that the huntsman to the military have nothing to do.

"Well, that I got the student, bit you run!" - Hemmed in military mustache, a knowing smile. Sticking out from the bag necks of bottles scattered gaze Petit and his uneven gait allowed the huntsman draw the appropriate conclusions.

"Thank you!" - Said what for Pete and ran on.

In the evening, it had to come Nyurka slut with her fancy man. Maman was preparing for a meeting all day nakrashivaya lips, powder sagging cheeks and front of the mirror trying on lingerie translucent, not at all embarrassed by the presence of Petit.
- You whore, and not a man at all, but just a rag. Nyurkinomu not like fancy man. In Nyurkinogo fancy man in the paws of grab ass !, - I want to crap, let alone how to insert your trёhpudovy dick for the most eggs, because the French spoke uiii, uiii ... What you sit, pussy? - She asked Olga, nibble sunflower seeds and drink their beer. Over the past three days, Olga stouter under her eyes from the large quantities of alcohol were swelling, unwashed hair matted and shone on more recently and clean comely face appeared greasy spots.
- What do you sit, I ask?
- A? - Olga asked, looking up from his contemplation of the Mexican TV series.
- Pussy-ah! Right now Nyurka a fancy man comes, bring yourself in order, eh, substitution there Mandu do the hair ... - croaked mother and guffawed at his own joke.

In the evening came when he was already in a state of considerably rootstock. Fancy man turned out to be a healthy bull, named Oleg. Ignoring Pete, it looked greasy look at Olga, kissed her hand, flashed Fisk and more of it never left. Olga blushed and laughed his vulgar jokes.

Mothers with Nyurka drank vodka, drank it, "Klin" and laughed. When they once again sent Pete to bring out of the bathroom holodnenkogo beer and sausages cut, fancy man climbed into his paws Olga under her skirt. And his beloved Olga, with whom they are four days ago standing ovation ensemble Scaligero - soloists Milan's "La Scala", drunkenly encouraging smiled and spread her legs wider.

Then Peter remembered fragments. It seems to be going to the bathroom in my temples pounding heart, and sees in the mirror in the room chased a wide step goes Huntsman. Peter looks at his surprised face (where the huntsman appeared - in fact he closed the door on a chain?), And then hear terrible screams. Then he covers his ears with his hands, he ran to the kitchen and hide under the table. But the strange thing: in spite of the closed eyes and ears, he sees a bloody knife in his hands, hears the gurgling blood and pig squeals maman. Surprised eyes ohnuvshego fancy man, frozen in horror grimace favorite seeped through his eyelids bright flashes. When all was quiet, he raised his head and looked at the rangers. He looked like Pete, only taller, wider at the shoulders, a mustache and short hair and no glasses. He sat, throwing open his coat, on a stool with a towel and wiped the knife. His dirty tarpaulin boots pounded the beat unpretentious tunes seeping through the cigarette squeezing teeth.
- I cured? - He asked in a strange way, without moving his lips.
- Yes, - said Peter. He wanted to go into the room, but I saw someone's hand in a pool of blood, and felt sick. He ran out of the apartment into the courtyard, bent over a snowdrift, and vomited. Ten minutes later, when already there was nothing to vomit, he lay down and washed with snow.
- Let's go, right now, the firemen arrive, - Huntsman stood nearby. Windows ill-fated apartment blazing fire, the neighbors began to worry, and someone had shouted "Fire! We're burning! »

Peter stood up, dusted himself off from the snow and followed him toward the station.

Two days later, Lieutenant Serov swore obscenities, picking his smoldering wreckage of the apartment.

- What do the neighbors have seen him? - He asked the sergeant, lighting a cigarette.
- Yeah, they fucking seen. All the booze, holidays after all. And you have that?

- Pizdec fucking - Serov took a deep puff. - Four alcoholics slaughtered, can understand. But Nahuas had a cat head off collapse? Bastard, damn! © dashman

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting