Head whazzup

13. Shoal chuvachog in fox.
 14. And there was smoke in the fox attago that Medvedev soshol on Nigo in Agne. And pristsal chuvachog and strong zakalibalsa.
 15. grimela in fox louder and louder, and was overcome chuvachga uzhosnah and chuvachog thought that tin and umred.
 16. soshol bears in the forest, and said, username, and pazval chuvachga and chuvachog poshol.
 17. Medvedev said chuvachgu, Schaub Shoal chuvachog to souchasnegam svaim Schaub and said to them, nor Schaub Hadidi pas forest and searched for bears, because zaipali and Zapovedneg.
 18. Chuvachgi same diffchongi if they want to ipatsya fox, let them know that can get away and hello.
 19. So said the bear chuvachgu:
 20. username, krossavcheg!
 21. I - Medved, a single beast, who is in the fox in the box and nibesah.
 22. And here's my zachotno Head.
 23. The first tries. Shall have no other tibya Medvedev, except Min.
 24. Bow Mina Mina and serve, because I'm your bear, and hto hates Min - ftoppku order!
 25. The second tries. Ghawar name Maё and vsigda Wisdom and My Word - with username!
 26. Fftykay Min WISDOM - Nibe on top, on the bottom zijemlje and Wade zijemlje below.
 27. The third tries. And remember the Sabbath day, to drink it and Carmen in Minya Zooparge!
As well as all the other days, to drink in them and Carmen in Minya Zooparge!
 28. Cherverty tries. Ghawar zaprednyh not vain words - LOL and KG / AM. A hto no paslushaed - the umrёd!
 29. Fifth tries. Not IPI diffchengu his neighbor! Not tyr afftarsky kreatiff!
 30. Sixth tries. Ninada holokozd!
 31. Seventh tries. Give two!
 32. Eighth tries. Remember Babruyke and teach Albanian!
 33. Ninth tries. Burn!
 34. Tenth tries. Stsuko, protect!
 35. with username!
 36. And entered the convent bears.
 37. And he said chuvachog that cool.
 38. And he went to his chuvachgam and diffchongam tell how prihadil bears.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting