Museum of Weapons in the Tula Kremlin (35 pics)

The author writes, fima-psuchopadt:

[...] Tula Kremlin generally pretty simple structure: the square from the walls and towers, and in the middle - and the Assumption Cathedral of the Epiphany. [...]
To get to the museum had to wait ten minutes and I wandered around the Kremlin.

Once inside and paid as usual for the entrance and taking photos, I wandered around the first floor: ancient weapons, cold - like all museums, which in St. Petersburg is full. Especially not impressed ...

Another thing - the second floor. It approved the scheme itself carry through the body along the exhibition alludes to the fact that will not be bored.

There already have guns and large quantities ...

... And guns.

Devices for filling the tape machine gun Maxim pleased with their specifics and inevitability. Immediately reminded of the film "Chapaev" and scene "psychic attack".

A gauge that he is not particularly large.

Then we went to all sorts of interesting knives ...

Pistols ... glamorous ...

... And very snobbish, glamorous gift options.

In the corners were lined albeit not as glossy, but very productive Soup (in fairness, I note that the density of the exposure is very large).

Some stands were devoted to designers and exclusive developments.

Some of them - struck. Gun Stechkin cigarette case, for example. We heard about this ?!

His own machine options ...

Along the way, again, stands with a gun.

And trunks, stems, trunks ...

At the bottom - the same machine, as in the center, only without the CBE and folded. It was, jerked off on such a toy.

And these creative searches have broken brain. Although everything is logical and simple: if the store with cartridges of the stock goes, it will not interfere, and the capacity can be increased.

Why refuse? Only because of the wretched appearance?

I do not remember what the particular, but the barrels really cool [...]

Molotoff cocktail also not forgotten.

TT - without it anywhere

All models are only a few centimeters in length and action!

And here is the very savvy Lefty four Golden Horseshoe flea. To see it is a complex system of mirrors and light microscopes.

I twisted, but try to take a picture of something (all claimed that it is impossible!).

Priborchik right is where you can see a working model of the rifle of less than 3 mm.

This, in fact, a tour was finished. [...]

via fima-psuchopadt

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting