Lviv Museum of Brewing

Lord, a bunch of museums in Lviv for every taste. So when we had a museum day, everyone was drawn to his. One - the museum-pharmacy, another - in the Museum of weapons, and I - in the brewery museum, organized by the Lviv brewery.

So hiking along valleys and mountains zapadenskogo glorious city, we finally found Kleparivsku, 18, where we were invited posters. More on the way, it became clear that just to get to the museum will not be possible.

Ph 18 with a tour via padarozhnik

Once at the entrance, we learned that the group lounging run the museum in 10-30, 12, 13-30, 15, 16-30. Thanksgiving Bacchus we arrived at the checkpoint at exactly 15-00.
Admission is 10 hryvnia without tasting, 15 - with a tasting. Take without tasting does not make sense. It means the opportunity to enjoy two glasses at 0, 33 liters of fresh beer and a bite to eat kegovogo this case puff salty sticks. Beer - I repeat - very fresh, tasty and so much relaxing.

Just beyond the entrance brewery greeted us like this spectacle

Boxes, I note the full. The torture continued in the museum.

These things samples of products produced during the Soviet era. Half of labels with stamps Sovmorflota and Aeroflot. That is beer, the free market does not fall. Tirelessly praising Lviv beer, tour guide brought us to stand with prizes advergames plant. In one action had to collect caps with figures and images mugs. Simple circles - there were many - nothing special in itself is not. But the main prize was 3 pieces. This circle of silver weighing 1, 7 kg - unless, of course, the guide did not lie. Two out of three of these mugs found their owners

In other action conquerors gave silver rings (right), and the grand prize was a ring with a precious or semi-precious stones (left). This is not a jeep patriot.

The guide told me a long time, as the beer was born and how it spread. Zapadenskoy with the provisions of pride, he announced that the Slavs began to brew beer in Kiev. However, in revenge for the desecration of the Muscovites, the drafters of this card, as aptly noted Zhenik, get rid of the beer not only Veliky Novgorod, Ryazan, Vladimir and Suzdal and other strongholds iskonnae ruskae duhovnaste, but the principality of Polotsk with the Balts. That's what I think in Polotsk beer ... not so hot. It is just up to it had not yet reached! Although how then to explain that Svyrturis Digintas taxis?

Even in the museum showed the barrel into which poured beer bottles, in which the beer is also poured, and the ancient aqueduct, through which water flowed from which then made beer

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting