District №9. Zaporizhia. Pavlo-Kichkas. 32 photos.

Who has seen the film "The Mirror for a Hero" (Sverdlovsk Film Studio, 1987), remembers miners working settlement. To make a film in the Donetsk region in 1986. And the story was about the year 1949. For almost forty years, there is almost nothing has changed. The same devastation and brutality. I traveled on business trips to Russia and Ukraine since 1993. From golden priiiska Marakan (Irkutsk region, Bodaibo district) to Ishmael (Odessa region). To see everyone. But still I be amazed by one of the anomalous location. In almost one million industrial developed cities in the center of Europe, there is one zone stalker named Pavlo-Kichkas. Zaporozhye, Factory Area. ... These barracks are still standing and more people live in them. The last 20 years, these poor devils are trying to move further out into new public housing, but somehow it's not impossible. The film "District №9» in real life.

UD is quite normal working area of ​​the post-war (POWs built by the Germans), two-storey houses even trolleys and trams.

But, just go into the yard ...

How can you start ...

As the landscape starts from the movie "District №9» or the game "Stalker".

The Postman Always Rings Twice here. In the rail.

I have some time to prepare itself to exploit - to climb the ladder to the top.

But then "mastered".

Family hostel, of which a great many across the CIS.

A pile of old junk that "it is a pity to throw away." I do not even know how to fire inspector gives authorization to operate this truschёby.

Kitchen with "new" gas stoves "Hephaestus."

Then comes the mystery of cooking food.

WC. Transporant posted.

Sralnik. Italian plumber.

We leave to the street again. In the courtyard of the hen house and pigeon-old rubbish.

He went to the house next door - there is a hole in the left jumped a hefty red rat, than actually caught my attention.

The fun people live here.

Solid optimism.

Lights window - so there is still a glimmer zhuzn.

If you look to the right on the second floor hangs a satellite dish.

And even air conditioning.

Here is the courtyard in the distance. Where no piles of garbage?

At night, it makes its way through the hole indoor light. Honestly!

Normal "mezhdvorovaya" highway. Taken this spring.

And the same picture in the fall. Toilet outside. Gas in some homes there.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting