Faithful friend

Especially for this post register on the site before then simply looked fun. Very touching story

Location - Obolon Str. Warriors. (About 10 houses, 12) is approximately 24.05.10 - 1.06.10

Every morning, going out to the balcony to smoke, watching a children's playground with sand and all sorts of fun designs in the form of swings and slides. And that week in a row I see every day the once sad and beautiful dog who never leaves the territory of the site with sand. I was wondering - what's the matter and I started acting. Taking bones and shkurochek to eat nutria recently came to the sad fact, put a piece of cardboard in front of him with food. It is very sad to look at me with a view - the food is not why I'm here ... and turned away.
I questioned the people walking by and all of them are inclined to answer - about a week ago, an unknown had come here by car and threw the dog on the ground rapidly disappearing. That is why the dog does not go away - because he did not come here. In this kind of a cross between Caucasian, German and Collie with a touch of the unknown. But in general, the dog is beautiful and good.
I felt sorry for ёё and I chose this way to try to help him ... devoted friend ... in two senses of the word. It turns out that when the dog became old it can throw ???

Everyone who knows what kind of dog owner and who ёё knock in ICQ - I hope we can help her like that. Thank
Anton

Miss

near

macro muzzle)

rehouse us)

howl at the sun

no one will come

from the balcony

children regret ...

and even replaced
friends

mnu bad

redhead consultant from the local decided to cheer thrown ...

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1275397982 [/ mergetime]
ICQ - 381871238

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting