How does the TV?

I always wondered how the news gets out of the chamber into a TV journalist. As journalists are ready to air? What is the leading hide under the table and what they are wearing? How many people are hiding behind the camera? What size television studios and always behind the scenes? Yes, a lot, I had issues related to the TV. I really wanted to understand this kitchen

Reporting from Sergei Shares of the television
29 photos

My acquaintance with the TV room started with marketing. Even here on the wall hangs a bunch of televisions, which show a bunch of channels. It should be in his office the same telestenu organize:

And I liked the board with the numbers of internal phones. Creative Replacement Excel:

On the day I took the direct inclusion of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Operators have started to prepare for it somewhere in half an hour, despite the fact that the Foreign Ministry had to go to 5 minutes (TV channel Russia Today is housed in RIA Novosti on the Garden Ring). It turned out that all the cameras, lights, tripods and other gadgets are stored in a warehouse and are not assigned to any particular crew.

Upon receipt of the equipment operator thoroughly check the health of:

Direct Power On is provided by OB vehicles (TCP):

The boys began to gather and configure hardware:

After all set up, got out of the van from London correspondent Sarah Firth, straightened his boots, put on top of frivolous blouses strict jacket and started learning the lyrics:

Periodically, she called some «Love» and specify details on the rules of adoption of Russian children by Americans:

For 10 minutes before the broadcast Sara stood before the microphone and again like a mantra chanted lyrics:

It all starts with a multi-producer department, where each producer is responsible for its direction. Consider a situation when we arrives Viceroy All Africa Mumbasa. The producer has to know in advance where and when the king comes, what his program will be accredited crew (correspondent, cameraman, assistant cameraman, transport, etc.) If, during the visit of the king will make an important announcement, for example, that the development of Africa begins Moon and television need the experts to comment on it, then connect the case to the guest producers. Also, the department has international producers, producers in Russia, CIS and so on, for every possible case.

They sit all together in one big and very noisy room where the phone rings constantly, worn staff, and glue notes directly on the glass monitors:

Then, when everything is organized, there is shooting itself about what I wrote above.

Returning from a mission, the operator assigns the material to "stage". It rounded up the footage from the media (disk or hard drive XDcam Ikegami) in your computer. All enjoyed the program Dalet, which allows authorized staff to watch the "life" of reporting at all stages:

While the material is distilled, the reporter wrote the text, and then approve it at the chief-editor and Output Editora, who is a native speaker proofreads and text.

Further written "slander." Postproduction is happening in the hardware installation to work with sound:

Then the text is mounted video:

The final version of reportage checks director, after which there is a ready story, which goes to the "rundown", where he typeset EDL - how it will go on the account that follows than what the first topic, what last, etc.

After the report falls into the playlist (rundown) TV channel broadcast its output of hardware-studio block (ASB). Such ASB at Russia Today 6 pieces 3 television channel. Broadcasting is carried out in English, Spanish and Arabic. Each channel has a rundown, their studios, broadcasters, reporters and stories.

The most important room on television - is "Haris» (Harris - is a program like Dalet. In fact, in Russian, this is - hardware ether). These signals come from all CRS and the final signal is generated, which is superimposed on the logo, graphics and ticker (scrolling news line). Hence the ready image is sent to a satellite and then gets into our TVs:

29 - ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting