That's how it works. No pain, no growing up

Sixty two million eighty seven thousand three hundred seventeen

There are materials, which name is to be written. Which is simply impossible not to write. This text is one of these.

The idea of the article was a long time, due to the material of Andrew Sidorskogo on Facebook. He described its history operated on appendicitis. Two weeks after surgery, he was found on the street with their teacher — Chinese. "You have a big problem," said the Chinaman, pointing to the place where recently had Appendix. «What?"asked Andrew. "In ten years you know," replied the wizard.

Blind mechanistic medicine is confident that after the removal of something the person is healed. This is not so. The challenge that he was found ill with anything, remains.

"Stupid white medicine, said Peruvian Dr., Professor, former rector of the University Jorge Gonzalez, — removes a diseased organ, and the bad energy leaves the body. After all, if to do something with this energy — the body itself will recover." The incredible conclusion to the blind medicine. But before he found a way financially to record the invisible x-ray radiation, it is also as if was not!

I also removed the Appendix. When I was in sixth grade. Remember how I started this challenge. I have not calculated their strength in the river and swam to the barge, which was far away. Was hoping to rest, but for the slippery side of the barge, it was impossible to hold on to. I had to go back. Mid-way I started to sink. Depth called out to me. The meeting with death. In the evening I felt sick to the stomach. The ambulance took me and night had surgery. I remember I woke up with the feeling of inferiority. Prior to this surgery I wanted to do to VGIK, and after she went to medical school, as advised by the parents. I won my meeting with the depth, found the strength, he swam. But still find out the relationship with this dark energy of fear that was left in my stomach. She awakens and intervenes in my Affairs and actions at the most inopportune moments.

And I remember your once in a lifetime attack of renal colic. Then I already understood how it works, and all night he took the pain, gave her allowed her to change me, to transform. Not to say that it was easy. But the next morning the pain was gone. I even voice changed, he became stronger, braver. "You will now be more difficult", — said Marina. All that we "attacked" our own accepted power. There is nothing else.

There was another story with pan-sinusitis — an inflammation of all the paranasal sinuses. It feels as if the whole head is in a vise that is slowly but surely shrinking. The day before I succumbed to the velvet rapist. The man who does not know a measure in their requests. I gave him a lot, going far beyond their capabilities and desires. And here is the energy of the protest belatedly awakened in me. About a day and a half lasted the whole story. I realized that I need to put everything aside, turn off all phones and agree with what awakened in me, to accept this gift. Somehow, this time, it was hard to move medical knowledge, something quietly tells me that without "treatment" I get. At two o'clock all was quiet. The grip released in an instant as if they had never existed. And I realized that my skill to say "No" increased by at least two orders of magnitude.

I don't know if I have enough courage to always do so. But I do know that I have to heal after all the surgery, after each remote or Umarsultanov of the tooth.

That's how it works. No pain, no growing up. Without fear there is no courage. Without taking their parts there is no cure, there is no harmony.

Any operated still needs healing even more than before the surgery. That's why the legendary surgeon Pirogov said his famous phrase: “Surgery is a disgrace to medicine, it should be only emergency, medicine should be therapeutic.” From the mouth of a surgeon, this phrase sounds particularly sincere, he knew what he was talking about.

Sometimes the challenge can be very large. Huge. The cost of life. If you accept the challenge as a Gift, not as a punishment, everything falls into place.

I don't know why it is so inconceivably difficult to write on such topics. It is incredibly difficult. Just like waking up after anesthesia. published 

Author: Vyacheslav Gusev

Source: ezotera.ariom.ru/2015/03/06/nozh.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting