Road to hell

Writes paren346:

Heat to destroy the last remnants of the mind for drivers trying to get either from Moscow to St. Petersburg, or vice versa. I have never seen such an infinite behavior of trucks on the road, as this time. Traffic jams are very strong, people are angry fumes and aggressive behavior of other drivers enormously.

Here is the first sketch. Vishny Volochek, standard plug because the only traffic light in this city, weighted vspuchilis asphalt (photos under the cut). One truck goes to the fast lane, on which you can pass on the rules and stupidly inhibits movement. People naturally scratches on the sidelines. Before the truck - no one. He is, you see, imagines himself king of the road, and he decided to regulate the movement. For what reason?

And the wagon last 2 weeks have fashion in the middle row to pop up suddenly and completely without turn signals. There is no comment at all. Actually, I used to think the drivers wagons, trucks and buses most understand the correct drivers. What, again Tajiks ponabrali? A huge number of steers, gazelles, some minibuses cards without the inclusion of all sizes, "The Flying Dutchman on the track is now not uncommon. And that, in these no longer relies take away the rights?

A new feature of the summer - vspuchilis asphalt. Apparently debilitating heat melted asphalt, on which day and night drive loaded wagon. As a result, in some places the height of "build-up" of up to 10 cm, and it is a must to avoid. Some machines scrape on his case protection - for adults, with sparks.

Most deep rut I was unable to take a picture, but I think this kind of on the federal highway should be enough.

All pictures are made in the Tver region, Vishny Volochyok and Tver. Here on this bridge, for example, is very deep ruts caused traffic jams hour and a half !!!

Poor visibility and weather, aggressiveness did the trick. On the whole road is full of accidents. With the loss of human life. Absolutely terrible photograph did not, but here's a picture ezduna on the side, which was in the cell. The speed of traffic jams it has no effect, but summoned by others quite certain feelings.

And in narrow areas where there was a repair roads, have been an accident when a truck went head-on collision with a passenger car on the roadside. For example, this wagon buried in sand construction:

And this - was carrying beer bottles. Not dovezla than saved someone's health.

And, finally, refueling. It is not for sale 95th gasoline, but all to be honest. There 80th, 92nd and diesel fuel. Looks dressing as if from the time of "Italians in Russia" and nobody had never repaired. The sign of this is worth as much filling for 3 km to its stellar appearance of the viewer. We wandered back quite accidentally - filling is set back from the road, and we needed the toilet, but when we came to understand that the toilet there can be only in nearby bushes. We have got an aunt and yelled that can not take pictures here:
Apparently, this dressing is created by implementing the ideas of nanotechnology, and therefore the object secret.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting