Ukrainian roads are among the three most

While Ukrainian officials have vehemently fight with your humble servant, so as not to give him a Ukrainian passport, they are absolutely Zabul about rіdnu kraїnu. Over the past two weeks I have a good idea swept across central and western Ukraine, by car.

At first there was a circular route Kiev - Zhitomir - Berdichev - Vinnitsa - Kamenetz Podolsky - Khotyn - Chernivtsi - Zhmerynka - Kiev, Lviv and then on the northern part of Transcarpathia. You know what I tell you? I understand why the abolition of visas for Europeans and Americans hardly moved forward the development of tourism. In this hard to believe, but in my personal ranking of the 101 visited country in the world Ukraine is one of the worst places on the state highways.

Frankly, still at a loss in the definitions, the main Ukrainian motorway worse than the provincial road of Tanzania, Bangladesh and Nicaragua, and yet the same plate? I think it is worse, because in Nicaragua, I still moves faster and after a couple of hours drive did not feel squeezed and broken, not to mention about the car accident and his hangers.
13 photos via ridus

Travel to Ukraine by car not only uncomfortable but also dangerous: the state of the absolute majority of the roads simply catastrophic, cars rushing to and fro going round the huge pits and forcibly taking off into the oncoming lane, usually no markings, no lighting. Ride nightfall tantamount to a suicide attempt, not only do you count all the holes, but also with high probability will get into an accident, having flown into the open hatch, or standing in the middle of the road and the truck without lights.

Track Chyrowa - Sombor - Lions -

On the following photos you can decide that there was an earthquake and the whole layer of the road falls to the ground. The route Lviv - Ternopil -

And here is the feeling that you "vydryuchivayut" on the washboard, go round all the wells is physically impossible, you can only try to avoid very deep, where you run the risk of losing the wheel. The roads in this state up somewhere 80% of all Ukrainian roads, if not more. Track Sombor - Truskavets -

The route Chernivtsi - Novodnistrovsk -

The route Mogilev Podolsky - Zhmerynka -

The route Chernivtsi - Ivano Frankivsk -

The route Berdichev - Khmelnik -

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting