Photo Tour. Ryazan

So. I correct. Let's go. A lot of pictures. 50 pieces with something or break.

He writes .... zyalt

On Friday we chistoprudov, ossetian_war sasha_utkin and went to the shooting in the Ryazan region. At this time, we are interested in is not the fire itself, and the consequences. As mentioned in the blog, the MES coordination problems. Despite the fact that our visit was almost official, no one knows exactly where it is burning, there is no single point of data collection and processing is not. Where they saw there and extinguished. At the headquarters, even I do not know exactly where work crews. But volunteers are not very pleased.

Do victims of the fire situation is good, they got a very good compensation from the government, a lot of humanitarian aid, but it caused the envy of neighbors. Villages were divided into rich and poor victims of the fire people, keep their homes, who look with envy at the villagers. I hope this situation is not all villages. Meanwhile, building new homes. Over the next prime construction site through a web camera. And behind the camera follows a special police officer, and then suddenly show something that is not that.

As governor of the Ryazan region complained that journalists interfere extinguish fires, we decided to make a formal and contacted the MOE. Here you need a little explanation about the MOE. For obvious reasons, they are not interested in negative coverage of the work of journalists. All attempts to find out where is now burning the forest and is an active work of rescuers and firemen end up with nothing. But almost every day, journalists at the Ministry of Emergency Situations carries exemplary peat bogs, where several firefighters in the reference chamber poured steaming ground.

At the entrance to the Ryazan region could start strong ...

We drove to the village Laskowski, here is the headquarters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

Here, take humanitarian assistance and coordinate volunteers.

Seventh-August was alerted Ryazan Airborne Regiment, which is now in full extinguishes fires in Meshchersky forests. They help the Marines of the 51st Parachute Regiment in the amount of two hundred people. Children housed in tents at the camp ministry.

We arrived for dinner, there were few people, most extinguish fires.

Soldiers work on the fire until the fall of fatigue. Meals are prepared at the headquarters and drive up on the spot. Although the Internet has been a lot of reports that soldiers fed

Before the trip I read the message: "The organization of volunteers apparently very confused. We had a volunteer who had gone before in Laskovsky where the headquarters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Ryazan region - Duc, he said that there stupidly volunteers give some unnecessary jobs, if only under the feet are not cool. Other volunteers who like to work near Kolomna said that the volunteers do not need. »

I decided to ask, in fact the situation with the volunteers:
 - And many come?
 - Yes, a lot of volunteers, even from Moscow, some coming!
 - And you have them in their place?
 - No, they somehow placed ...
 - A feed?
 - No, they eat somewhere ...
 - What are you doing?
 - Well, say, where burning, they go there and stew.

08. Considering that "where the lights", the MOE did not know that the volunteers are usually sent "somewhere to go."

Kitchen.

Here is charged with fire trucks. Now run by car from St. Petersburg, were also cars from neighboring regions and even from Belarus.

By the way, near the village of Laskowski, where the headquarters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the fire was extinguished significant representatives of United Russia and Young Guard. The headquarters were never seen again, about their feat no one here knows. The details of this fascinating story - piligrim-67.livejournal.com/896465.html

Pipe pulling troops here are the fuel lines on which water is pumped out of the lake on the moors.

Intermediate pumping station.

Marines involved in prorubki forests and clearing dead wood from the forest, in the creation of firebreaks, as well as in the areas of fire spilling water.

Walk only on the trunks of fallen trees.

Strange, but MOE some terrible problems with coordination! Usually, there is not even a single data center, which would be going to the actual infa on the situation in the area. All are based on their sources. For example, accompanying our press officer asked about the outbreaks in fire, drivers vodovozok soldier. Nobody knows anything!
-And Where is burning?
-And, Somewhere!
-A Far?
-And We do not know!

Quite accurately described the situation one eyewitness: "MOE somewhere takes misinformation that burning the village X. Reports army. There send the car + MOE ordered the local administration to transfer power to local activists. It turns out that everything is calm in X, but burning the neighboring village Y. Administration of activists went to Y, the car remains in the Ministry of Emergency Situations X - they order. After that, the administration receives from sticking regional authorities why, they say, left the post in X, and immediately returned to. »

By the way, as told to our editorial anonymous employee of Ministry of Emergency Situations Sergei Shoigu ordered to put out all the fires in the area until 00-00 hours Sunday. So now fires should not be.

Peredeltsy.

The famous village Kriusha. Firstly forest in its surroundings fanned Putin, secondly, he personally came to the inhabitants. By the way, the history of fire fighting Putin is due a few funny stories. Some online media reported that the "local fire turned green again, the trees affected by fire, and in the meadows of blooming flowers. This can be explained only as a miracle! "A" by the decision of the administration of Ryazan region, the site of fires extinguished Putin will create a theme park, but scientists insist on declaring the area reserve »

Residents with whom I was able to talk quite a negative attitude to participate in the premiere of firefighting. "They have to take all for fools?" Of course, no color is dissolved, but the ashes start to break through the grass.

The feature you zaminusili. Now th ... Camping insert everything.

As you know, on the government website there is a section with webcams. So look at the camera saomm case. I am interested in the presence of a police officer post, but he declined to comment. I had to mingle with the locals.
 - For a long time you put the camera?
 - Why, after Putin left, came some people were like something, and set up the pillars with his equipment.
 - And what a police officer is sitting there in the car?
 - Previously, it just was on duty in the village to pillage there, and now under the column is to the camera was stolen, probably. And looking to the men drunk under the camera did not go, as we are now the whole country watching!
 - And Putin also came to you in the village?
 - Come out quickly voroli even the foundation for him to show that the construction is coming! Before his arrival, helicopters circled, water poured ashes, dust to knock down. And then it came to security, there are several photographers caught, accreditation, say, need special. My neighbor took the phone to Putin, so it then took, say, can not be removed, forced to remove! Who is he, this is your Putin, that he can not shoot?

Who is building houses work Uzbeks. Unfortunately, in Russian ones no one says, so learn the details did not happen.

Technique is not enough, dig foundations hands. In reality the government's plans to build a house by November 1, people do not believe. "How can so many houses for 2 and a half months to build? Or so built that then will have to rebuild! »

But the work is in full swing!

Chats village Scorel completely. The remains of machinery and buildings is almost taken.

Local resident at the site of his house.

And here begins another story.
 - You have a house burned down?
 - Yes, all burned, and bath, and the house! I ran into some pants, fire went straight on the road! There is nothing left!
 - And you had help?
 - Of course! The Governor immediately gave 100,000 rubles for immediate needs, even at 10 gave the government! 35 promises to transfer the pension fund, and in another 200,000 already Perevi government. Total us for two and grandmother were given nearly 700,000! We have that kind of money have never seen!
 - And I will restore to you?
 - Yes, the house will be built 80 meters, more than was already pulled water will be a bathroom in the house, sewage! A lot of people have sent aid - clothes, dishes, etc.
 - And where you have placed?
 - We, like most, were placed with relatives. Those who do not have relatives who are located in hospitals, schools and rest homes. There they were given the necessary clothing. The food there 3 times a day, we do goes there to eat!
 - And why are back here?
 - Metal muster. Look, the boat that from my left, and it's aluminum, all melted.

Neighbors sufferers are not very happy for the villagers. "They had nothing! They lived in a shack, for what they are such help !? Piled them on the head of the wealth! Of course they are happy! Such money they are given, the new house will be built! They started as soon as the fire gone, evacuated, and we put out the left, defended their homes, it is now clear that in vain! "In general, people are very jealous and do not hide their anger to the fire victims.

Some, in the pursuit of compensation for themselves or set fire to their homes, not in a hurry to put out the forest around them. They say that somewhere specifically residents burned the village, in the hope of compensation and Nova house, but someone spill the beans, and the plot was discovered. Who is involved in each case by the police.

The driver of the bulldozer urges elderly: "Faster collect your trash, why do you now ?! I need to clear the land, is now the builders will come! »

After the scrap metal and the remains of houses landfilled, bulldozer clearing land.

This is the first house! When 11 August came here, Putin was only the foundation. As I see it, the Uzbeks are in violation of all technologies. I do not know how durable and quality will be the new home, but the time to be sure the pace.

On asphalt paint it is written that there was before the disaster.

This is all that remains of the store.

Fires in Russia showed that the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the case of a major disaster is not able to control the situation. The governors are trying to hush up the scale of the disaster. We do not have enough fire, not only technique, but elementary shovels and smoke protection. If not for the volunteers, without help from ordinary people from all over Russia, the situation would be much worse. But on this subject already many articles written, will not be repeated. I only paid attention to some points.

"But perhaps the most characteristic example of the attitude of" market "power to the fire disaster the people of Russia relates to events in the Nizhny Novgorod region. In the village of Vyksa District Borkovka people went to extend the protective strip, cut down the trees near to the houses. The day came to him the representatives of the police and the prosecutor's office and drew up a report on the illegal felling of "private" forests. Work stopped. A few days later Borkovka burned horse fire. But no one did not answer for a crime, because it all happened under the law. By law, the "market" of the state. »

Fuuuuu ... Everything! Enjoy.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting