Photos Philippines

Here is a selection of photographs taken by users National Geographis while traveling to the Philippines.

Photo of Lake Burnham Park, Baguio City, Philippines. Slow shutter speeds ND8 filter and a final filter ND8.

Lights running during the festival Viray in Santa Ana, Cagayan, Philippines.

This photograph was taken during the Sinulog Festival in Cebu City, Cebu Island, Philippines.

Mount Mayon, one of the many active volcanoes in the Philippines, has always been a favorite
among Filipinos because of its perfect conical shape. In late 2009, the volcano
began erupting. We decided to move off to the south from Manila to Bicol province where
Mount Mayon is to capture the beautiful Mayon anger.

among Filipinos because of its perfect conical shape. In late 2009, the volcano
began erupting. We decided to move off to the south from Manila to Bicol province where
Mount Mayon is to capture the beautiful Mayon anger. & quot; / & gt;

Clownfish in anemone, Dauin, Philippines.

The mountain province of northern Luzon in the Philippines are famous rice terraces,
the steepest in the world, carved with an incredibly steep slopes. These terraces are irrigated
bamboo pipes and thoughtful channels for more than 2,000 years, they kept
the test of time. The photo was taken in by Ben in the morning light on the Nikon D700 and lens 50mm f1.4.

the steepest in the world, carved with an incredibly steep slopes. These terraces are irrigated
bamboo pipes and thoughtful channels for more than 2,000 years, they kept
the test of time. The photo was taken in by Ben in the morning light on the Nikon D700 and lens 50mm f1.4. & Quot; / & gt;

Fruit seller.

Pack of sardines, photographed Pescador Island, Philippines.

This is one of the photos from my last trip. Coron, Palawan, Philippines. Staying on top of
hill, I took a picture of a boat in a very beautiful and clear waters of Coron.

hill, I took a picture of a boat in a very beautiful and clear waters of Coron. & quot; / & gt;

My friends and I stopped at a remote rural beach in this part of the island of Negros,
Philippines, and decided to see what this will catch a family of three. We regret
looked like they threw the network and pulled them three times, but they were able to catch all
about five small fish ... Father said that this should be enough for breakfast.

Philippines, and decided to see what this will catch a family of three. We regret
looked like they threw the network and pulled them three times, but they were able to catch all
about five small fish ... Father said that this should be enough for breakfast. & quot; / & gt;

Reflection of the Second World War - a mansion called "The Ruins" can be seen on the "glass table»
during sunset in Bacolod, Philippines. Its owners purposely burned mansion during
World War II, the Japanese were unable to use it as their headquarters. Today the mansion
attracts tourists on the island of Negros, and has become a popular venue for weddings.

during sunset in Bacolod, Philippines. Its owners purposely burned mansion during
World War II, the Japanese were unable to use it as their headquarters. Today the mansion
attracts tourists on the island of Negros, and has become a popular venue for weddings. & quot; / & gt;

The photo was taken on the island of Pescador, Philippines.

Every year in Cebu City, Philippines, held the celebration called Sinulog.
The festival is held in honor of the Santo Niño. Santo Nino - this Jesus as a child. On this
the occasion of a one-week celebration, which include river parade at dawn,
procession in the Church of the Santo Niño, and other activities such as beauty pageants and street
parade or dancing in the street. People come out of their homes and congregate in the streets during this
the big event, which also attracts tourists from other countries.

The festival is held in honor of the Santo Niño. Santo Nino - this Jesus as a child. On this
the occasion of a one-week celebration, which include river parade at dawn,
procession in the Church of the Santo Niño, and other activities such as beauty pageants and street
parade or dancing in the street. People come out of their homes and congregate in the streets during this
the big event, which also attracts tourists from other countries. & quot; / & gt;

Thousands of faithful take part in the celebration of the 300th anniversary of Our Lady of Penafrancia in Naga City, Philippines.

Which takes place at the height of the monsoon season, the festival Mambukal Mudpack in Murcia, Negros Occidental,
notes the harmony between man and nature, and calls for the protection of the environment among young people.
To get into the spirit of the festival, the participants cover themselves with fertile soil, known
as clay Mambukal.

notes the harmony between man and nature, and calls for the protection of the environment among young people.
To get into the spirit of the festival, the participants cover themselves with fertile soil, known
as clay Mambukal. & quot; / & gt;

Boracay is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines.
It is located in the northern region of the province of Aklan. This place fascinates people from all
the world for its beautiful sunsets and white sandy beaches, as well as many water
sports. This photo was taken March 4, 2011.

It is located in the northern region of the province of Aklan. This place fascinates people from all
the world for its beautiful sunsets and white sandy beaches, as well as many water
sports. This photo was taken March 4, 2011. & Quot; / & gt;

Filipino climbers on the summit of Mount Mariveles, Bataan, Philippines.

Batad rice terraces in Ifugao, Philippines. Rice terraces resemble each other in all of Asia,
but hardly anywhere else they are so spectacular as in the remote mountains of northern Luzon.

but hardly anywhere else they are so spectacular as in the remote mountains of northern Luzon. & quot; / & gt;

Farmer with his Karabau on Mount Talamitam in Batangas, the Philippines, at dusk.

Photographed in Iloilo. This festival called Dinagyang, which is held
every third week of January. Ati warriors wear bright costumes and dance to the rhythm of drums. He held
in honor of the Santo Niño (Child Jesus) and to celebrate the arrival of Malay settlers. Some
families take to the streets. Each tribe is made up of members of the Ati are painted in black or brown
color to look like real people Ati.

every third week of January. Ati warriors wear bright costumes and dance to the rhythm of drums. He held
in honor of the Santo Niño (Child Jesus) and to celebrate the arrival of Malay settlers. Some
families take to the streets. Each tribe is made up of members of the Ati are painted in black or brown
color to look like real people Ati. & quot; / & gt;

Photo taken in the "enchanted kingdom» (Enchanted Kingdom), Manila, Philippines

In swamps and areas of bird migration in Candaba, Philippines, a farmer on the way home. There is no public
transport, so that most people either go on foot or ride a bike.

transport, so that most people either go on foot or ride a bike. & quot; / & gt;

Wigan eight hours drive from Manila by bus. He is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site - is
mostly old houses, built mostly Chinese traders at a time when the Philippines was
Spanish colony. Hundreds of old houses Calle Crisologo.

mostly old houses, built mostly Chinese traders at a time when the Philippines was
Spanish colony. Hundreds of old houses Calle Crisologo. & Quot; / & gt;

Monument drowned islands Camiguin, Philippines.

Clownfish protects its anemone in Sabang, Mindoro, Philippines.

This picture was taken in Ocean Park in Manila, Philippines. Among the sea of ​​children and tourists, was seen
a group of nuns who enjoy marine life.

a group of nuns who enjoy marine life. & quot; / & gt;

In the middle of the day I arrived in Brgy. Bagong Bayan sta., Maria Laguna, Philippines. I took this photo when the sky was less bright, dotted with clouds.

Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines.

This is one of those beautiful places in the Philippines - Mount Balagbah in Binangonan, Rizal, Philippines.
Do not do nothing but pictures, leave nothing except the following, do not kill nothing but time.

Do not do nothing but pictures, leave nothing except the following, do not kill nothing but time. & Quot; / & gt;

I was told that this is an old church bell time of the Spanish occupation of the Philippines, which lasted between
In 1521 and 1898. Bell built in 1586, when the municipality of San Juan was declared a center
Province on orders Orders Augustiantsev.

In 1521 and 1898. Bell built in 1586, when the municipality of San Juan was declared a center
Province on orders Orders Augustiantsev. & quot; / & gt;

Kviapo Church - one of the oldest churches in Manila. The church, which is located
sculpture of the Black Nazarene - a sculpture of Jesus Christ in a life-size of
dark wood. The photo was taken on a rainy day. Church wonderfully reflected in
wet tiles that covered the area in front of the church.

sculpture of the Black Nazarene - a sculpture of Jesus Christ in a life-size of
dark wood. The photo was taken on a rainy day. Church wonderfully reflected in
wet tiles that covered the area in front of the church. & quot; / & gt;

Ati tribes embody the rich culture of the Filipino people. Today, these indigenous peoples are considered extinct, and only an imitation of their customs and traditions can be seen at festivals.

Bangka (Tagalog word) - wooden boat, which is used by fishermen to catch fish. This photo was taken in Manila Bay, Philippines.

The photo was taken in the Philippines, it is the view from the Mactan-Mandaue Bridge, which connects the island of Mactan and Cebu.

Leaving the Philippines in December 2010, I agreed to bring one good photo
home each day to his wife. On this day, I had no luck, until I found these children playing
in the back of the jeep.

home each day to his wife. On this day, I had no luck, until I found these children playing
in the back of the jeep. & quot; / & gt;

Tourists walk through the meadow on the slopes. Pulag, the third highest peak in the Philippines.

A child in a dry fountain in Binondo, Manila, Philippines

Santo Nino Festival in Cebu City, Philippines, held in honor of the statue - a gift from the King of Spain,
Charles I, Ferdinand Magellan given up the "new" Christians in the Philippines, which is now called
Cebu in 1565.

Charles I, Ferdinand Magellan given up the "new" Christians in the Philippines, which is now called
Cebu in 1565. & Quot; / & gt;

Sunrise on Kiltepen.

During the tranquility of dusk in the Philippines, a fisherman swims up to the fishing spot.

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting