Our children's pranks

I am standing at the window, sitting on the carousel watching. Near the playground - rubbish bin. Wind of it pulled the sheets of paper and drove on the playground. It is not clear why, but revived in the memory of child's play: put on paper poop (dog, well, il its there, I do not know), the top distribute the crumpled pieces of paper, put under someone else's door, set fire, ring the bell and run away! (I did not, chesslovo!) ...

Here, my friends, and had the idea to tell (and learn) how we as a child naughty and amused.

Perhaps I'll start.

Scout. Winter evenings throwing snowballs at the windows. And ran away, when someone appears in the window. One day I came across a flat, the windows of which no one wanted to look out stubbornly. Despite the fact that all three rooms on two sides of the house were in good faith ... When fired after 5 minutes I was running away from the landlord, lurking in the stairwell and "Keep me close," I wondered how he was patient and are likely to be military. Yes, exactly, the scout, in no other way.

Hard-nosed dwarf. On the way home from school was found by a toy dwarf 30 inch at the withers. My child's soul has decided to open it to someone to give. Zashvyrivaniya method. But the dwarf, female, stubborn fact was, before reaching the window, stuck in the window. And as if it determined to spices: feet down, head up, facing the street. Beauty! It became like a glove. Pedestal found myself, you see.

Taxi or a sightseeing tour of the area (based on the movie "Back to the Future"). We cling to the tailgate and truck rolling. Broken arm other vetoed it's fun.

Who "Bulba" (potatoes) lost? It was thrown out a few quintals of peeled chestnuts from the balcony (the bottom one was hurt because he was not aimed fire, and conducted a noise frightening attack on the enemy). Some shells (chestnuts) compassionate citizens was immediately returned by the zakidyvaniya back on our balcony or in the evening by parents 73,518,486

. Once I caught the subject sufficiently drunk for that would confuse chestnuts and potatoes. Very sympathetically to someone else's problem, he paced back and forth, offering passers Poteryashka periodically shouting "Who Bulba lost?ยป

While all.
Continue?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting