As the stars looked at a young age

In recent years, among users of the service Instagram has become a popular relay baby pictures c hashtag # pokazhisebyavdetstve. Anyone can publish on his page children's picture, and in the legend indicate the people he passes the baton. Our celebrities are not left behind by the people's fun and also showed his fans photos at a young age.

You can also incidentally in the comments to leave your baby photo!))

Alsou

Singer Alsou published in his microblog touching baby photo. Girl looking at the camera with their expressive eyes, which can easily guessed current Alsou. Many readers have noted that the star has since remained almost unchanged. Attracted the attention of fans and outfit Alsou. It turned out that many girls aged singer had the same children's dresses.

"Alsou Safina. 5 years Kogalym "- briefly titled picture actress. In signing Alsou also pointed out that took the baton from Irina Dubtsova.

Irina Dubcova

Irina Dubcova, in turn, posted a photograph with her father.

Olga Buzova

One of the participants of the project "Dom-2" Olga Buzova also responded to a new hobby. "And to get me some incomprehensible relay from your favorite! I here about 9-10 years. But rules are rules, now it's your turn to spread baby photo "- commented photo Buzova.

And to get me some incomprehensible relay from your favorite! I here about 9-10 years, but the rules are the rules, now it's your turn to spread Baby photo

Alain Vodonaeva

Alain Vodonaeva admitted that she is not a big fan of such entertainment, but still published in his blog a photo in childhood. In the photo stands wrapped in a scarf girl in tsigeykovoy coat, fur boots and hat from the rabbit down. Several readers pointed out that already in childhood presenter has a passion for unusual shoes.

"How could I have your enrage those wacky races, but this is fine, I accept! In turn, I send this circuit further, let my girlfriend too involved idiocy and ransacked homes in children's albums! "- Signed photo Vodonaeva.

Gluk'oZa

Singer Gluk'oZa unlike Alena farmacia gladly took part in the "child" relay race and showed his fans baby photo. Short hair and a serious look made strong for blog readers, many agreed that the picture looks like a boy singer.

"Well, that's up to me swept Relay # pokazhisebyavdetstve. Took the baton: happy to share with you baby photo. Is childhood was so far away ... pass the batonmkozhevnikova », - leave a comment under the image Chistyakov ions.

Maria Kozhevnikov

Gluk'oZa baton handed Maria Kozhevnikova, but the actress who recently became a mother, now fully immersed in the care of his son Ivan, so the baton until it went. But a few months ago, on his birthday, Kozhevnikov has already shown in his children's Instagram picture.

Victoria Lopyreva

TV presenter Victoria Lopyreva took over from her husband, footballer Fedor Smolova. The caption to the picture Victoria admitted that from an early age was a great woman of fashion. "Even then demanded that the mother of designer aprons and collars on the school uniform" - shared the lead.

"Good student", "Vic, you have a super smile" - left a comment Lopyreva fans.

Baton master transmits his star friends and colleagues, singer of the group "A-Studio" Katie Topuria and singer Slava.

Yesterday was visiting our wonderful Vikulov, which we all raised money for treatment. Guys, thank you to everyone who took part in this Look how pretty she is preparing documents for the family trip to an English hospital. I will keep you posted. All health, luck and love!

Glory

If Gluk'oZa struck his fans short hair as a child, then a boy's haircut Glory singer, who became her hallmark, much surprise did not cause. In his Instagram Thank published black-and-white photo without a signature.

Elena Perminov

Model Elena Perminov, too, was among those who took part in the new fun. She posted a picture of children in nature. Little girl stands in a yellow jumpsuit, white shirt and panama otkusannym with tomato in hand.

"Beauty or the Beast?" - Coyly asked the model subscribers.

"Honey! Nice! Touching! Touching "," Panama kombez quite horrendous, and the child is very nice, "" I honestly thought at first that it was a doll, if not a tomato "- awarded compliments Perminov readers.

Anfisa Chekhov

Few recognized korotkostrizhennoy eyed girl in the photo Anfisa Chekhov, but it really is. There were, of course, without comparisons with the boy. Many have found in a small Anfisa similarities with her son Solomomnom.

Evelyn Bledans

Anfisa Chekhov invited to show their baby pictures Evelyn Bledans. She gladly complied with the request presenter. In microblog that Evelyn is the name of his son, Seeds, appeared black and white photography Bledans. Chekhov surprised published a picture in a comment to the photo's leading wrote: "My mother was a blonde is?))))) What a cutie!»

Lolita

Another gift to fans has become a children's picture Lolita. She appeared on the singer's personal page thanks to Evelyn Bledans. Lolita, in turn, passed the baton to the singer Jasmine and Anastasia, but they are not pleased with their readers baby photo.

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting