Vladivostoktsy transplanted to tanks

A resident of the city has converted an armored reconnaissance and patrol vehicle in a private car!

VLADIVOSTOK, November 24, PrimaMedia. Vladivostoktsy transplanted to the tanks. Residents of the capital of Primorye refitted armored reconnaissance and patrol vehicle (BRDM) personal car and came to her in the center of a snack at one of the cafes. Passersby immediately began to be photographed next to the unusual transport, reports Trend. RIA PrimaMedia.

Passers-by on the street Svetlanskaya just frozen with their mouths open, their eyes when parked near the cafe BRDM. From the hatch at the top got a young man with a briefcase in hand, jumped from the car and disappeared into the nearest cafeteria. The owner of an unusual vehicle turned businessman Viktor Pankov, which in combination also proved an avid hunter and fisherman.

- This machine has got to me just like a godsend. I immediately decided to remake it into a modern convenient transportation. At the finish it took four months and a certain amount of money, - said Victor Pankov. - I fully modernized interior, radio set, a small TV, GPS-navigator. He established a leather seat and cabin noise insulation, as well as armored roof raised to the level of the tower, that was not his head closely. So this is the best car for a trip on a fishing trip - besides it also waterfowl.

Large wheels "peaceful" option BRDM not afraid of any obstacles, and four-wheel drive, 8-cylinder engine and winch helps to pull out of the mud stuck there any technique. By the way, the car remains a system that protects the crew and the equipment itself from a gunshot injury. The thickness of the permanent reservation BRDM-2 reaches 1 cm, only the naked space of the device - a wheel. But the suspension of the cabin allows you to continue to move even after the 17 bullet holes. Now the machine is distinguished by a lack of combat guns.

- First, I worried how I will perceive the traffic police. But then I calmed down - we have all the necessary documents for the operation, an armored vehicle is registered in the SAI, as well as any other vehicle. So I do not slow down more often than others, - said Victor Pankov. - There goes the car on gasoline A76 and AI80, and the "eats" a little bit of fuel - 35 liters per 100 kilometers. For its semitonnogo weight is utter nonsense.

Now Victor decided to sell his BRDM 1, 2 million rubles. He urgently needed to make money.

Source

More photos

1 more

and last

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting