The last day of filming

Via sasha-siniy

On Sunday, I witnessed the last day of filming of "Life and Fate". This occurred on a tank firing range "Alabino." There was a lot of tanks, snow and all interesting.

51 photos and 2 videos

The landfill has been very great, after CPR to the place of shooting, we drove another 20 minutes on the court, we arrived very early, even in the dark. But the tanks already in all ready to shoot

We arrived before the site came the main part of the crew. I went to shoot the tanks
Tanks in the snow - it is very beautiful

I creep to the open hatch of the tank to sfotat what was inside, when suddenly I heard a heavy blow near a bouncing surprise - a mechanic tanker blasted wrench on the side of the tank, smiling: "What is terrible?". Silently I go dry pants.

20 minutes later after our arrival there was a convoy crew. She recalled a Christmas advertising Coca-Cola "Celebration comes to us. Celebration comes to us ... »:

And after half an hour daylight

Tank from all sides

Incomprehensible device

Life-affirming inscription

Another tank

Tanks were first column

But then came the director and said that the tanks must be different and began to rearrange

And put in a staggered

Then the computer will make six tanks seventy six

The first scene was pure acting. At just such a rare car in position come the colonel of the regiment Novikov Commissioner and have a conversation with a tank officer younger

Machine GAS

Colonel Novikov (aka actor Yevgeny Dyatlov) chastises officer

Commissioner Regiment (the actor does not know) quieter

The officer

Driver Novikov. The machine, by the way, on the move

And while the actors rehearse, makeup artists do their "dirty work»

And it is made of cast-tankers - tankers natural

The result is so

Or so

As true

And while the film director Sergei Ursulyak actor puts the problem in his inimitable ironic manner

The administrator group has decided to stretch their legs and juggles fake tank shells

Caught!

Same shells in boxes

Very light

And started shooting

I left on the double bask in the bus. And then I was told that the tankers (real) allowed after the finish to take the stage to get into the tank and take pictures inside, I gladly did.

The tanks are old and if they look well outside, inside pretty gouging

Tanker

Luke opened

- What took so long to go? - Asks the comrades tanker

It turned out that not go, because one of the tanks stalled and tried to pull out into the road and make a pusher

Posted in [mergetime] 1325158518 [/ mergetime]
In the end it picked up to another tank and pulled. So:

And then they brought. But that was not me, I, along with the crew moved to the place of the second stage

It is dangerous to

The group started dinner, and I began to see what other interesting things to shoot. In one of the tanks noticed here is a "gadget»

Looked like extras experimenting with weapons

One soldier in the field

The last scene is called "tank attack." Orava tanks lined up in order of battle and rush to the enemy. In the pictures is not all arrived

The stage was prepared for a long time. All the old tanks, the plant is not always right, and even in the cold. In general, sync them was not easy. But like managed
Forward!

I had to withdraw after the second double

Posted in [mergetime] 1325158696 [/ mergetime]
It looked something like this:

It was the last scene. More than a year went shooting this heavy serial films. Directed into the radio said, "Thank you all! Taking over! "And the whole group began clapping and cheering. Then Sergei Ursulyak got off the bus, Playback, and began to reap all hands. I, too, was under the hand.
He's the main artist paintings

Finally, the group photo on the memory

Posted in [mergetime] 1325158734 [/ mergetime]
Even I was a little sad, but what can we say about the people who carried out the shooting of the film more than a year. There are still mounting, dubbing and other post-production joy.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting