The State Duma - the report of the Practice

Taken from the ru-vederko
Source: blogger yeenzo.livejournal.com/46722.html

What I saw shocked me today. Sometimes, some things are much more perceived when you see them live. This topic malicious offtopic, but it requires attention:

Today at a meeting of the State Duma were, right in the hall. Seen strictly limited in time and at the entrance to the hall shmonali stronger than at the inlet into the building. We just pick up the phone at the entrance and cameras fsoshniki and proved a reason. What we saw there, all cause confusion WTF?!?!?! The fact that MPs raspizdyai we certainly know, but that is so ... This raspizdyaystva I have not seen anywhere else. The hall is full of less than a quarter, and those who have engaged in anything other than its own meeting and laws. All walk freely around the room, talking to each other, who is reading the newspaper, on the back of the playing cards in general. Edrosnya plays iPads. Everywhere atmosphere dolboebizma raspizdyaystva and even in the Chair Morozov. He did just cheto dull voice reads it. At the right moment for his team's simple approach to their seats and click on the buttons, then again go about their business. Oh yeah, here you say Putin, Medvedev in the country and all major ... Avothuy decide! The country is all about plump aunty in red. Apparently from PZHIV he has been sitting in their seats. Her nomination to run in the series and tell anyone how to vote. And among other things on the agenda was to improve the indexing of wages, pensions and scholarships. Therefore, the question of where your money is, know that they squeezed the aunt in red, on the orders of all the amendments which have been filled up to increase. All this time wanted to shout, "What the dick ?!". Is it here that's so hard they fly on an opposite with flashing lights, risking the lives of ordinary citizens, just to stupid proebyvatsya in the hall, playing in aypad or reading the newspaper? All this is sad and ashamed. It is a shame for all this. This is not a parliament, and office smoking room. I am very sorry that I took the camera down, it had to be seen.

In the meantime, while deputies aypad and play cards at the entrance to the State Duma there is such an old woman. Should the third day, and starving. Seeking justice. Veteran Labour and BOC.

As I understood from her words, she had killed her son. Apparently the killer from the party of crooks and thieves. Otmazatsya, a woman was not even a lawyer. The prosecutor's office, the police, the courts, the administration of President. All put on her device. Lukin and human rights activists and members of the State Duma in full, and all the media.

At the time she took up picket poster and the Order of our gallant policemen. The old lady diabetic and could barely walk. Heroes, cho ...

Grandma wants to only pay attention to it correspondents and the public as the truth in public walls look she was tired. Census history from her to him. We need to help the old lady.

One just needs to know about it by journalists. After all, we know how it is. If your story is not worthy, let Peter immediately it will carry.

Source: State Duma. The report on the practice. Week One.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting