Terms of Mickey Rourke

It's funny that Mickey Hollywood cinema in my memory just two - Mouse and Rourke. The first cute, charming and comical, the other a charismatic, strong and honest. Yes, and more beautiful. Once upon a time. His appearance spoiled relentless passion for boxing, which he was unable to exchange for his acting work in the most important moment for themselves. He could easily get the role of actors who later awarded the "Oscar", but in the movie he was too picky and neraschёtliv. For a while he stayed at the peak of popularity, she appeared in the films "Rumble Fish," "9 1/2 Weeks" and "Johnny Handsome", but apparently the framework established by Hollywood, his little fascinated.

He was friends with the mafia, used drugs and led promiscuous, but for what? As a result, he did not understand. In its 59 years, Mickey Rourke does not consider his life a mistake, almost no what does not regret, but repeat what once was not intended. Now he holds himself "with an iron fist." This is true because Marv of "Sin City", who lives in the actor and boxer not only on the screen, can again escape. He reappears in the form of desperate thugs with a subtle soul in 2013, when all cinemas starts continued «Sin City».

I had everything. And I'm fucked.

Nine years ago, when I sold and lost all that I had - and friends, and motorbikes - my wife said to me: "If I stay with you, then begin again to eat drugs. You're killing me with his inconstancy. " She was right. And she was gone. I cried like a baby, begging her not to leave. I even cut off his little finger that she did not leave. I walked around the room, and the blood gushing out of me, like a pig. But look - it sewn back!
My therapist once told me, "Mickey, you're not living in the Middle Ages. You do not have to walk everywhere in armor and with a bunch of weapons ».

I lost my house, my wife, the trust environment. I lost my soul. I was left alone. Phone stopped ringing. I lived on $ 200 a week. For the first time in many years, I became myself to go to the supermarket. Now I'm used to it, but the first time I was there, pushing the fucking truck, trying to buy something for dinner ... I often went to a round the clock diner where sticking only gay - just so that no one I recognized me.
I live in Los Angeles, the most boring city in the world. I hate it, but I know that in London or New York, I'd have ripped his head.
Best of all, I feel the people of the street. Take my driver. I've known him for 15 years. Before he became my driver, he robbed a bank. After eight years in prison. These are the people I like!

For a long time, all my money went to a therapist. On this shrinks it took everything! The first two years I went to see him three times a week. Then I began to go to him twice a week. Now - only once. For six years I missed only two meetings.
My childhood was not. Partly because I worked almost all his life. And for other reasons. The first time I succeeded, I myself felt like a ballistic missile. That is it, my childhood, the party goes on! I did not get down from the bike as much as ten years.

As for women, I have long passed through a period when you do not want to wake up next to her in the morning and ready to shoot myself for having stayed with her in the evening. The more I imagine this is not allowed. My home is now - it's just a model monastery.
I love acting in movies, because everything depends on you. This is not a business and not politics. Either you're a good actor, or you suck.
I met Tupac many times, and each time it was very funny, because I have rarely seen in my life people who can truly be called bad. But I was just out of this category. Work with Tupac was great. Damn cool. I looked at him and thought: "Yes, the bastard would send me the gun, pull the trigger and do not blink».

People still ask me about "nine and a half weeks." Most recently, I was approached by a girl and says, "Are you the guy from that movie?" I say: "And how old are you, then?" She says: "18". I thought and said: "Well, I'm that guy." I guess I should feel this for some fun. But the things that made a long time ago, I try to let go of more of yourself away. Whenever someone mentions about them, I want to say, "Damn, what kind of x * RNU we speak!" As for the "nine and a half weeks," then there is always some dude who tells me: "I am cool * Spend alsya for your movie. " I heard it is not less than 10 thousand times.
My criteria are simple feminine beauty. It's like when buying a horse: I do not like the thin neck and short legs.
Sport always gave me more pleasure than the movie. I love sports. And I want to have time to try his hand at something new before I begin to get bored on a geriatric ward. God, when you're over forty, what sport can you do? Fishing, or what?

I had a hell of a long way back. When you sit on the bench for ten years - as I sat - you feel ashamed even undertone to tell someone about his return. I often hear: "I was a resounding return Travolta." Yes, of course - he did not brawled 15 years. He was welcomed with open arms.
Those scenes in the movie where you have to fight or jump - the most difficult. So whenever there is a guy ready to replace me, I prefer to pay money to him.
I changed. But inside me there is something that will never change. And if I'm on the second loosen at least one button, hell breaks out of me outside.

I will no longer stand a chance. So it goes. If I'm talking about * boo your chance and this time, I just need to jump from the highest balcony. People often ask me, "Which of your films do you consider the best?" And I tell them, "Hey, you bastards, I'm his best movie is still not done!»
Boxing great impact on my appearance. When it was necessary to repair my nose, that doctors had to take cartilage from my ear, because my nose is simply nothing left.
I have six small dogs: Loki, Chocolate, Crazy Pretty, Pretty Ruby, Chernushka and jaw. Of course, I do not look like an amateur small dogs. In London, when we were shooting "Gromoboya" I was approached by a drunken man, and said, "Mickey Rourke! I'll say this: you have become very similar to his c * banyh little dogs! "I did not say that * udaka. It seems that his main problem - it's a heck of a small penis.

I must admit that a few guys got Oscars for those roles, which I refused.
People believe that i consume drugs, waving fists and everything. They seem to think that at night I grow horns and a tail.

In today's movie raised the level of violence is very high - up anymore. When I watch movies with Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen with, I understand that this movie is more about redemption. And now, the violence appears in the movie just for the sake of violence.
Film Business - it's a bunch of horse * ovnischa. All this is an illusion. I knew guys who were excellent actors but they have never had a job. I knew guys who were real stars, but they were not even able to play a talking turd on a children's matinee. So I have no respect for the movie business. I respect only those dollars that I paid.

Women are much stronger than men. When a woman says "enough is enough", which means "enough is enough". Man will always lie at her feet in the hope of return. I was lying. And somehow happy.
People are very afraid of silence. Before CSS * achki are afraid because they do not know what it means. And I love the silence. It is for the benefit of the people.

I was terribly depressing thought that I had lost her looks. I get upset when I see myself in my old movies. I was much more attractive, it's terrible. Disgusting to see how you're getting worse.
Return - a good word, man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting