Upgrade staff avtosharmanki

Inspired description papering the ceiling in the 99 and repair ignition switch cold welding, as well as taking into account that on Yap week very skillful pens never not finished yet, and even the theme of the repair of a pencil can not put a full stop on the topics of keen masturbation, he decided, and I share the results of their labor.

Many autodrivers buying a car (this is especially true for cars till 2005 of century), faced with the problem of sound - or head unit does not have a CD player or CD player does not play mp3. In this case narisovyvaetsya question - who is to blame and what to do. Some, as an option, stuck FM modulator - enjoy life, I also passed it, I sound quality and ease of use not satisfied. It was therefore decided to replace full-time barrel organ on anything else, with the support of mp3 and remote control on the steering wheel (as full-time barrel organ had control from the steering wheel, which is very convenient and this feature does not want to lose).

So the process has begun, there will be 10 photos with description.

And here arises the main difficulty replacing tend to have regular radio custom shape (in my case a trapezoid shape) and just stick another radio does not work, will the gap between the car radio and the panel. But again, for this existing framework, adapters for installation contingency of music, in my case, the frame was even available from the manufacturer of the car, but the price of the original scope of the dealer turned the horse - only 100 euros. Again, as the saying goes - where the Chinese do not disappear in China made the framework for almost all brands of vehicles on the divine cost $ 15-30, and through online stores selling auto parts you can buy them, but that's bad luck, at that time none from online retailers did not send this framework in my country, and I prosherstit ebay and anything available was either the original for 100 euros, or nothing. Since the replacement of street organ has already been purchased and had nowhere to go, it was decided to make the frame - own adapter. In my case, the goal was set to make at home Facia with holes sized radio 1-DIN, a clock and a thermometer to measure the temperature in the cabin (outboard I have a full-time). The thermometer was later nahrenizirovan, because it was not possible to find a place for the sensor so that it adequately shows the temperature, although it was tried many options - lied shamelessly. Then, in place of the thermometer was thought vkoryachit Parktronic, but never reached his hands, yet is black cap. In an Internet I met another option - to draw a frame in CADe and then cut on the CNC milling machine, but unfortunately the machine is available to very few people, and this method is not suited to me. Subject is dedicated, those who are not available or required frame or need a custom frame size or a non-standard devices, such as monitors, clocks, thermometers, Parktronic, etc. and have nowhere to retreat.

We have a full-time barrel organ in the form of a trapezoid. Obmeryaem native radio faceplate, taking into account the fact that it is slightly arched. We transfer the size of a plastic preform (I took a plastic door on the hatch ventilation shaft) and cut from the blank future faceplate, I did it using the grinder at the lowest possible speed to cut, but do not melt the plastic, you can use Dremel - who both easier . Slightly arch our panel as well as arched radio, and fixed with adhesive tape.

Now you need to cut the side edges of the frame. We put all four panel sides to the workpiece and transferred to the blank side panels bend and cut.

The side edges are attached to the front panel using a soldering iron. Later, the side edges for strength you need to stick to the inside of the front panel or by using epoxy putty for plastics, for only the soldering edge will stay bad and the slightest effort solder joints will crack.

Posted in [mergetime] 1308394574 [/ mergetime]

Top view

Now you can use nazhdachki, files, and other available tools to fit the panel under the final size and shape.

Side view:

Now cut a hole in the panel below the display or 1-din radio or what you will. The cut holes so you can glue the side edges for durability and aesthetics - I made them. Fasten "soup" attachment to torpedo cars, I put them in the epoxy and then all the space in between the side edges of the holes I smeared putty - Get thick, sturdy and heavy frame. Shpaklyuem, grind, paint ... with the final panel straightening, make better use of primer filler (sold in stores avtokrasok), greatly simplifies the brood any irregularities. Unfortunately the process of putty and paint was not filmed. As a result we get here is a general view of the frame with the radio (some recent photos taken on govnotelefon):

Then the thermometer was removed, his place was taken by the plug.
General view:

The remote control on the steering wheel:

Posted in [mergetime] 1308394753 [/ mergetime]
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting