Full pasting cars with their hands

My first post, if anything, do not kick.

I have to say, I am professionally engaged in pasting cars vinyl films. The meaning of the Resolution of talk about vinyl and make it clear to people that it is not necessary to be afraid of the film, as well as that with proper skill, you can paste over the car in one hand.
A selection please do not break, the end will tell
So, what we have: Chevrolet Lacetti Wagon. The task - to paste over her film.

The film was chosen transparent matte. What are the reasons? I wanted to save the favorite, blue cars, + for sale will be a lot easier.
The film used the company KPMF? because it is time-tested.

Long before pasting decided to polish the most critical elements- bumper and sides, as either a scratch under the transparent film is very well seen

left side during

Ready option:

You can start pasting. What we need:
-building hair
 - A pair of doctor blades (or vygonok) suitable professional dubbing
 - A pair of chizlerov (also dubbing)
 - Quality dubbing knives, scalpels in ideale-
 - A lot a lot of soapy water, plain water
 - Degreasers, sticky napkins in ideale- should buy abrasive clay, but it is really quite ideal if you want to achieve.
 - Asphalt stain remover.

All work must be carried out in a clean room where a lot of light. It is advisable to carry out the work together, but I did everything alone, after work.

Let's start with the hood.

My, clean surfaces first with soap, then bitumen remover, then clay. We dry, clean, degreased, mark up the film with a margin around the edges.
Then, on the hundredth time my element comes unstuck from the substrate film, and we put it, pre-wetted with soapy water, an element. Gently expels water squeegee, first without the dryer, and then with him. smoothes the arrow. as? Only experience will tell. it turns out that something like this:

Go to the roof:

Well I asked the patient. Geniuses who do not understand the meaning of Lent, read carefully!
Advertising is no no, otherwise I would have addresses.

Come on. The end result of the roof and the hood:

Go to the rear wing and rear bumper.
one of the most complex elements. Back wings have to be glued without joints (aka ugly), respectively lay down the film on the whole board and mark up directly on the machine.

Something like on the left side:

Bampera- most gemorno. should be removed from the machine, and one very inconvenient to operate a dangling piece of plastic. On the rear bumper fucked, sorry, from 7 pm to 2 nights:

With taillights decided, I think proper-remove tinting film and seal the same matuyuschey.

A typical form of the priests on the 5th day of pasting is that:

Sorry pasting pictures from the actual low-nikakuschy doing after work)

Front bumper pasting ready door, the whole ass, wings, to deal with the setting signal

After a week and a half car almost ready for running in our town Motor Show.
Finishes hang a mirror and a threshold of 3 nights, pumped power engineering)

All the same, did not have enough on my left porog- left for later.
Washed, waxed napidorasil:

That she was standing at the exhibition:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting