My Weapon

Good den.Predstavlyayu your attention a collection of weapons. I think any man will not leave indifferent weapon. Apparently it's in our blood. Immediately, I note that the photographed himself available copies, and was not looking for in-HETE beautiful photos, so please forgive me for money. So, let's begin. There will be 15 pictures.
I recently started collecting, so far I have only 8 items. I came up and asked for weapons to make a special display case. Here's an overview.

Next, for each instance. The rightmost ax that I identify as Indian. The quality is not very metal.

Yet he said.

INDIAN it gives one feature. The lower part is unscrewed and there is a pointed end. This feature of the Indian and Pakistani knives.

Next, a small pistol. He single-shot and was coined for runners and cyclists who are plagued by stray dogs. But then it is convenient to hide it in his waistcoat pocket, and the shooting was silent. In general, it turned out to be a very handy thing, not only for dogs.

Please do not break the collection will have 15 photos. Once again.
It Bayonet to the rifle Shaspo. His feature - a kind of scimitar blade. Thus the soldiers could use as a bayonet sword - slashing enhanced.

Without scabbard

This Prussian artillery saber. In general, quite harmless. Metal substandard seems to not really supposed to use it, and for parades and so fit.

At Ephesus - crossed cannon.

German ceremonial saber. GDR. In the fighting did not participate, and participated in parades. )

She

I liked the coat of arms of the German Democratic Republic on the hilt.

This is my favorite. Bayonet to the rifle Arisaka. He participated in the battles in the Pacific. Immediately visible Japanese - excellent quality of the blade when the sheath is removed from the steel "sings."

And lastly, two German bayonet first and second world. Even smaller than expected. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting