Why citizens traumatic weapon (11 photos)

Shot of travmatiki sound in subway stations in Moscow traffic jams, in cafes and on the streets. Shoot adults and adolescents, sober and drunk to defend themselves and to attack. While politicians argue about the legalization of weapons, it seems, more and more citizens believe in the principle of "armed and travmoopasen."

Anastasia Mishina

Weapons presented 6 years ago for my birthday. Is in the bag, if later returns home, usually keeps it in the car.

I asked to give me a gun, because with him, I feel safe. Was the situation in the evening, when a man brazenly molested me in the center of Moscow, had to get a gun and scare. It scared him, and he retired. In our time, the girls have to be strong and be able to stand up for themselves. Weapons gives confidence in the relationship with the opposite sex, especially beautiful women, because they are more men pay attention. But not all men like a failure, and therefore have to somehow defend themselves.

Was still on the road situation when a man cut in front of my car, and then brazenly behaved on the road, trying in every way to show who he was and who I am. And in a traffic jam even ran out and began to threaten and insult, but when I pulled out a gun and began to threaten him, he ran, got into his car and went with frightened eyes.

I'm pretty balanced person, and before a gun several times think. Shoot, I would become only the situation if I had tried to kill in the first place, I would have tried to resolve the conflict, threaten, but no more. Another very important not to keep weapons at home, if you have children. I have a little girl, and I never allow myself to bring and leave the gun at home in a safe place. No wonder many terrible events in Europe and America, when the children gets weapons.

Eugene Valyaev

Possession of weapons 6 years, during which time never had to use it. Is hidden in a holster behind

I bought a gun in 19 years. Then I worked for the State Duma deputy Nikolai team Kuryanovich, we worked on a bill to legalize handguns. Then I ran into the armory theme is very tight and since then consider myself to people who believe that legalization in Russia - it is a necessary measure to increase the level of responsibility of society. Themselves with a traumatic weapon, I feel more secure. I am sure that it is only necessary to bear arms for the sake of one possible case when it could save your life or the lives of loved ones.

For six years I have gun ownership only once participated in a citizen's arrest. Me and my friend had to disarm drunken citizen, then his traumatic weapons took my friend: shot in the air and pointing a gun at a drunk. He lay down on the asphalt, and we called the police. Also, once I had to drive out of the train gang of gypsies who molested in a half-empty train to young people.

But if I ever used it and shot the man, then, most likely, would have been convicted. The practice of self-defense in the Russian courts depressing. People who protect themselves and their loved ones, condemned for exceeding the limits of necessary self-defense. I feel responsible for the wearing of traumatic weapons as much as I feel all their civic responsibility, his indifferent to what is happening around them. In this example, I will never allow myself to having a gun, drink alcoholic beverages. Possession of weapons disciplines.

My gun I use to teach my friends shoot. We organize on wasteland shooting range and train. After all, even the service of the Russian armed forces who managed to shoot rare. And every man must know how to use a gun. And one of the tenets of our values ​​states that a free civil society - is an armed society. A strong state can only be free citizens. These things are interrelated.

Yegor Yefremov

Possession of weapons for about a year, usually wears it in a holster under his shirt or bag, several times applied

I used the gun only in self-defense when confronted on the street, so to speak, with a lack of understanding and attempts to physical impact on me and my friends. But all do without injury. The most important factor why I bought it - is at least some security of life for themselves and loved ones. After all, I think everyone knows where and in what city we live in, there may rob the middle of the Arbat. Can attack at the entrance, and it is possible, as Yegor Sviridov, walking on the road to get to the provocation with guests. That has to defend itself, as you can without expecting anyone.

I personally weapon gives no sense of superiority, and I believe that it is not necessary to boast. And I find it funny and sad to see people who are sitting in a restaurant or cafe, a gun show at the people sitting on the shoulders with a holster or otherwise flaunt. Thanks so here pozёram and float threads to tighten turnover traumatic weapons. It also refers to the smart guy who shoot when an accident: Well, you scratched the car, smashed, but it can be repaired, buy, and health and life can not be bought. Degree of hatred in society reaches its climax, all angry at each other, but do not understand why, because a neighbor or someone else is to blame for the fact that his girl is beautiful or expensive car.

Nikita Murashkin

Bear arms a little more than a year, always in a hidden holster, shot only in the dash

When the gun at me, I do not feel psychologically safer, just in my head a little different scenario action. Moreover, I do not feel any superiority over other people. Intimidate a gun? This makes no sense: any weapon should be applied covertly from the enemy. If he will know that you have a gun or something else, it will be ready to repel the attack. Less than others may think that you are armed with, the better. In any case, I understand that I will use the gun, only when there is no other adequate means to avoid it.

Actually, I worry that I have a weapon that can kill. So never give to shoot friends will not leave the gun in the car glove compartment. Only in a safe and under my control. To solve any disputes never involve weapons. Guided by the rules that the best weapon - it's own head. I am totally against the free sale of weapons. The current system of obtaining a license OOP I like, I think it kind of filter from those people who want to buy a gun, "be cool", but do not understand the responsibility that arises in possession of such a thing. Certificate from the psychiatrist and the psychiatrist like tightened, I am personally adequately tested, and I'm glad. Did not want to see the gun went to some psychopath who quietly buy it.

Reflections that criminals have guns and so it is, and citizens need to defend themselves from these criminals, untenable. Ordinary people are increasingly faced with street punks, but when this is the universal legalization punks still buy a gun and would use it first.

Polina Petrova

Has weapons six months, takes with him when later goes for a walk, do not just have to apply

The acquisition was related to the place of my residence - is best known for crime news Vyhino area. Here it is always better to turn around. And in general, it is better to intimidate shot than to pull a knife or pepper spray, which I do know how to use only in the kitchen. Although in reality the most secure I can, of course, I do not feel I am the same girl, and situations in life can arise different.

Gun rescued more than once. The first story was almost as soon as I got the barrel. Just go cycling. Afternoon in the middle of an empty park flew crazy homeless dogs, and I think if it were not in trauma, the frightened one we would not have got off. And a couple of shots of my friend in the air - he had a gun - and we are saved from the bites and other unfortunate consequences.

Rescued it in other situations. They were and fighting, and just a threat. Had a couple of cases where without it all could have ended far from happy ending. I balanced person, without any mental, like, deviations, and try to solve all conflicts through diplomacy. So I do not even think about that in my house is a weapon, and certainly sure that in the direction of a person it never shoot.

Sergey Mamonov

bought a gun two years ago after threats advantage once - shot in the woods on the banks

The first time the acquisition of weapons of self-defense, I thought in April 2011. I then worked in the Moscow City Court jury was resonant murder case of lawyer Markelov and journalist Baburova. At some point, my phone began to receive strange SMS, and right-wing sites directly pointed out that I need to do two extra hole in the head. I reported this to the court, and the trial I was given protection. But after the end of the process they also would not walk behind me. About a month until the issue a license and registered weapons, I felt very uncomfortable. Tried to come home from work before dark, went by taxi. After I became a rightful owner of the gun, I had some inner confidence. Over time, the gun was the same attributes as a briefcase and mobile phone.

Intimidating weapon in the full sense of the word I never had, although a few times on my part was a certain bravado. During a business trip to Nizhny Novgorod us with driver clipped one local: machines with Moscow numbers in the periphery is not very fond of. Trimmed at the crossroads of time, then the other. Then I broke down and just pulled out a gun and put it pointedly on the panel. After that, all the cropping ended, and the driver raced to break away from us. In general, I try not to shine your trunk. I have always adhered to the principle that any conflict can be resolved with words. One of my friends, when I bought the gun, said: "If it took - shoot. Nothing like a bad movie, talk talk. " That's thanks to this farewell I never use the barrel disassembly.

When I go on the subway, especially in the summer, I feel like the people around me dissolves. In fact even with a gun holster covering jacket or windbreaker will not help him shine. I feel a responsibility to society, so for me it is nothing like another fuse. Even with drunken idiot I will try to negotiate. But if by them follow frankly threatening actions, only then, perhaps, to use weapons. And that first shot into the air, and then to defeat. Still, I believe you need to tighten the system permission. I will not hide that I myself bought a certificate on the weapon for a very reasonable price in one of the medical centers in the Tver Boulevard. Something about 1 000 and 20 minutes of time. At the same time with me, did not require any inquiries.

Author

Tags

See also

New and interesting