I am a king. Whom I want - I'm getting married on the

The young king of Bhutan married a commoner!

His Majesty Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, the fifth King of Bhutan The draconian, married Jetsun Pema with, a girl from the usual Bhutanese family. Thursday morning, the young King placed the crown on the head of the bride.

The wedding ceremony began promptly at 8:20 - that this time the court astrologers considered the best for the royal wedding. The bride walked, accompanied by monks in the Punakha Dzong (Palace of Bliss) - an ancient castle built in the town of Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan. His Majesty was waiting, he came down from his throne to greet the bride

8 ph via ridus

Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck became the ruler of Bhutan in 2008 at the age of 28 years. At the moment, he is the youngest monarch in the world. Jigme Wangchuk is very popular in his country and abroad. Across Asia, and not only there are clubs of fans young monarch, from India to Indonesia, well-sold dedicated to him pamphlets and posters, on the internet there are several companies in love with a girl.

Chosen King is one of the most beautiful women of the kingdom. She was educated in India, and is now studying at the London College. Jetsun Pema is now 21 years old.

King of Bhutan Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and his fiancee Jetsun Pema during a wedding

Jetsun Pema, accompanied by monks goes to the Palace of Bliss

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting