"I want to be alone, but with you"

French journalist Isabelle Tessier wrote a poignant essay about the relationship.

Website has translated it for you.

I want you to go drink beer with your friends, and when you had a hangover in the morning, you would have asked me to be with you. So we hugged each other and enjoyed each other's scent. I want to talk to you this morning in bed all things, but sometimes during the day, I want us to live their own lives.

I want you to tell me about his get-togethers with friends. About girls, where his eye. I want you to send me a message when you drink with friends, even with a completely meaningless text, just to make sure I think about you, too.

I want us to laugh when we make love. In order for us to try new things and just laughed. I wish we were at a party and you suddenly would take me by the hand and led her into another room because he could no longer endure, you want me right here and now. And I tried hard not to cry, because so many people behind the wall.

I want to have dinner with you, that you said that you think of me, and I'm talking about you. I want us to be arguing that it is better to live at home or abroad, in the city or in the countryside. I want to talk to you about the house of our dreams, even knowing that, probably, we will not live together. That you told me all his ideas and plans. I want to be surprised when you say to me: "Take your passport, we're leaving!»

I want you to feel fear. Doing things that I would not do with anyone else, because I am confident in you! To come back barely standing on his feet after the club that you met me, kissing, lying on me as a pillow, fell asleep so gently embraced.

I want you to have and own life. So you suddenly wanted to get away for a couple of weeks. That you left me here, bored and lonely, painfully waiting for the appearance of a small "window" to your face on Facebook and short "hello».

I do not want to be with you invited all your parties. I do not want to invite you all mine. In the morning, we can safely talk to each other as they passed.

I want it to be simple and at the same time is not easy. So I constantly asked myself, but I knew the answers, being with you in the same room. I want you to think that I am very beautiful, that you are proud to tell everyone that I'm your girl. I want you to tell me that you love me, and, most importantly, so that I could repeat it back. I wish you like my figure admired when you were walking behind me. To you it was funny to look at my ass wagging when I was cleaning your car from the snow.

I want to make our plans, without giving importance to whether they will be executed. I want to be free and mutual relations. I would not be jealous if you flirt with other girls, but spent the evening with me. Because I want to go home with you. I want to be the one with whom you loved to make love and sleep. That which is not there, when you are at work, one that likes it when you dissolve in his music. I want to live with you one life. To our life together it was exactly the same as if we were living separately, but together.

And someday I'll find you.

See also:
Imagine that you will never find her only
9 of happy relationships

via www.facebook.com/chalardmaudphotography/photos_stream

Tags

See also

New and interesting