Maps, money, wallet

Such cases are rare in life. 20-year-old conductor of the Brest region Katherine Kamenchuk wagon found in a train purse. Only later I learned what a large amount of stored even on bank cards! Cheats for him "were applied."

Train number 195 have followed the usual route Brest - Moscow. Since March this year, after the Brest lyceum of rail transport, the girl working in this direction. It has been flashed in the windows Birch-Kartuzskaya, Ivatsevichi, Baranovichi ... Conductor engaged in normal activities - met passengers checking tickets, tea, coffee ... And suddenly, walking down the hallway second-class carriage, barely spotted lying on the bottom shelf of the purse. In color it almost merges with the dark seat. Perhaps that is why almost an hour no one paid attention to him. Three women who were traveling in this department, came in Bereza.

via

Further, according to Katya entered service instructions: immediately turned to the head of the train. Sergei Yuhimyuk quickly issued an act of discovery. Then, together we decided that the passenger may be wait for the train at the station Bereza Kartuzskaya on the way back from Moscow. As the water looked ...

Meanwhile, a guest from the Far East Antonina Zigure and "host" - Natalya Nikolaeva from Birch - could not find a place for himself. Do not assume that their trip to the Brest Fortress and the Bialowieza Forest will end so sadly. They searched everything you can. Wallet was not there. Russian woman did not even realize where her savings. We decided to act at random - to go to the station in Bereza a day when returning composition. So they did. Quickly went to the car number 4, which drove. Next to him on the platform already on duty Katya.

- I saw that I was standing with a purse in his hand, deeply moved to tears - says the girl. - The owner was, frankly, in a pleasant shock.

Together with the chief conductor of the train, of course, I saw the wallet were the Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian money. But the true value of the findings learned only from the newspaper "Railroader of Belarus." There signed by residents of Birch Natalia Nikolaeva published a letter of gratitude to the first deputy head of the Belarusian Railway. It was found that the total amount of cash on the cards lost about 10 thousand dollars! For plastic, by the way, were attached pieces of paper with codes.

- No pity? - Asks Kate.

- In general, it's my job, other people's money does not bring happiness - modest girl. - I was offered a reward of material, but I did not want to.

In recognition of the girl, and she is so nice that the passenger has written a letter to Minsk with sincere gratitude.

- For me this is more than a reward for a job - continues conductor. - It is only because of this thinking that knowingly chose his profession. Here's how to help a person!

By the way, the railroad has several relatives of the girl. Kate herself was born and lives in the village of Millers Malorita district, exactly at the very railway. So the question of where to go to learn, she was not. She says a child wanted to work the conductor, to travel the world.

By the way, after learning about the incident, to the editors "Vecherka" Melnikovsky school teacher called Peter Kivachuk. I was very glad to such noble deeds of his former pupil.

And Katie is not the first case. Earlier, the girl at the station in Baranovichi discovered a forgotten jacket. She left a Ukrainian guest workers returning from earnings. In the bag were about 10 thousand Russian rubles. Then also it acted according to the instructions.

However, she does not even know what happened. He says to look for the owners in this case - it does not matter. This is handled by other employees. It is hoped that found and returned.

We see how people really so. Lost - we cry and get back, we believe that it should be so. In this respect, perhaps, too, has its own meaning. But to encourage people for such noble deeds, I think, is required. Or the kindness and honesty categories priceless?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting