My plasticine city

It just so happened that I broke his arm. First, lay on the couch, looked at all the movies that were not previously faced, well, I decided that it is necessary than to do. I went to the boutiques and bought 5 (like it was five) packs of plasticine.
Immediately I decided that I would build a fictional city. I found two boards. Stupidly connected them well and everything))) lanshaft sketched on paper, then it was postponed to the board. The landscape has turned out almost perfectly smooth, I just do not bother. Blue plasticine this water course, well, green is greenery. I must say that I sculpted it with history. That is not immediately skyscrapers, and then at least another 2 expansion I joined the board.
Filmed all on sneakers in 2006, so zvinyayte.
I try to maintain the scale in the horizon exactly at the height of not very good, but I tried. The sheer scale of 1 cm to 100 meters or 000 1:10

Then I'll write a little bit about Stora. Who does not want to read it, you can just watch the pictures. They will be 11.

The first two pictures from a height of 15 km.Panorama, general view.

Unfortunately, part of the gallery in the early stages, too, was photographed, but were lost. Fotkat friends came provedovali me. Well there pivus-Huus bring ...

Generally this story. It was kind of a settlement along the road leading to the sea.
The settlement is a transshipment point.
And so were the barbarians who robbed caravans. Exterminate the barbarians were not real, and it was decided to build a protective wall around the perimeter gates. Further development was inside the fortress. On 8 photos will be visible modern center with a small piece of the old wall. The rest of the time according to legend, was destroyed. Gradually the city developed, but not rapidly. Great pace of construction began with the construction of the airport (he reworked the way, too) The city itself was not on the coast and in the desert, but not far from the sea, 30 km With the development of resort business there on the coast were built a network of hotels. But the airport remained in the city. It was decided to build a private road through the city from the airport to the resort motorway. Well, actually it all. The city's population of about 2 million people. Next will be a little comment on the photos.

Right in the green park is seen cobblestone-paved white dove, the bird of peace. Larger image available.

Well, it golivudskih analogue

Air terminal

Sophisticated avtorazvyazki

TV tower and the building (blue) covered w \ railway station

Stadium, their general 2. The second stadium for the three of us dove pictures below. Looks like a cookie))
Near the stadium 4 white point of this is underground. Generally lepilos everything by color. Ornzhevy, white, yellow, green are houses. Blue and pink municipalities. Now such a pink building on top of the blue circle is schools and kindergartens

This is a historic center. Brown building this church, blue w \ d and green parks

More

Just searched successful angles))

end

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting