Travel in Romania with his family by car

Good all the time of day, the inhabitants of Yap.
I want to tell in pictures of his journey to Romania in August 2012.

So the entry.

Before that was in Romania last time exactly 20 years ago. How many then - went chelnochit barygovat ... or ... in the early '90s buremnyh earned as best they could ...
So I podshabashiv in welding, Vlokh earnings in the simple belongings and started driving around Poland, Romania.
Romania then presented a terrible sight - the devastation! Hungry people have bought up everything from hairpins to tape, from nails to skeins of thread. The main product - vodka. And that we have to pull when you could buy ...
Instead of buying in Romania, shoes and clothing, machinery and utensils.

But the story is not about that. At the time, I enjoyed the beauty of the mountain of Romania, a medieval town in the mountain valleys, fairy tales and legends of Dracula, locks, which he attributed.
And it fell to Transylvania and Wallachia in Brasov, Timisoara, Sinai ...

He promised to bring their once and show the beauty of his wife.

And then it is necessary - send me to work in Odessa. From Odessa to Romania - at hand. Sin did not use this chance. And the Romanian consulate on the spot.
In general, the so - visa on urgent for three, the money to the card, insurance, paved route ...
In the way !!!
Route:
Odessa - Tiraspol - Chisinau - Lyaushany / Albitov - Piatra Neamt-- Sighisoara - Transfagarashskaya road - Pitesti - Mioveni - Brasov - Sinaia - Bucharest - Odessa. Total road went almost 2000 km of extent. We stop off at the height of 2034 meters above sea level.

Start. Check-in Chisinau

Chisinau

There is still Moldova and Romania on the horizon are the windmills ...

The boundary. Albitov

Son in anticipation of watching cartoons ... as we stand on the border

The author himself

a monument to the King of Romania.

here is a miracle - a number written on cardboard felt-tip pen from the hand)))

inspect the surrounding area of ​​Romania)))

our flag!

Romanian land in the mirror.

Piatra Neamt,. The first city. It's time to change the currency)) Bank of Transylvania

heir to rest. Behind 426 km of road.

Private Hotel Villa D'or in Piatra Neamt,. Price per day is 25 euros. All the amenities. No food.

Heir

Architecture Piatra Neamt

Architecture Piatra Neamt

Just above the town clock lift

lift

lift

Before the rise would be nice to eat))) Of course Romanian chorba with hot peppers a bit of sugar.

refreshed? Well, pray))))

lift station

The old station Piatra Neamt-

booth

went

into the wind)))

breathtaking

city ​​below us

top beauty!

top beauty!

top beauty!

top beauty!

top beauty!

the initiator of the trip

Piatra Neamt-

Piatra Neamt-

Piatra Neamt-

From Piatra Neamt-morning we went towards the Bicaz Canyon, popped down the road to the dam and Lake Bicaz. Krasotischa

Local city police - gendarmerie

To understand the scale of the building: from the top of the dam wagon rides 20-tonner

dam

dam

dam

dam

view from the dam

view toward the gorge Bicaz

here is a wonderful cloud)))

Bicaz Canyon. The length of about 8 km. The mountains rise to 300 meters in some places up

Bicaz Canyon

Bicaz Canyon

River. Local trout caught in it

Bicaz Canyon

on the road it is perched under a rock bazarchik. We stopped to buy souvenirs and ...

... Take a dip in the small mountain river in the shallows ... I have a ritual - all my waterfalls)))

The new tunnel at the exit of the gorge

old tunnel

serpantinchik ... is a small

on a separate huge stone rostut tall pines

a pine tree from the window ... they grow on a steep slope and just ogromeye

granite quarry on the way into town, the birthplace of Count Vlad Dracul Tepes

The cleanest lake in the center of the island ... the correct conical shape !!!

I was with my son on a background of the island)

Hungarian villages here are carved gates. As the card is written, who the boss, who built when ...

«Card»

The town of Sighisoara. Homeland of Count Dracula.

the historic medieval center you can enter for 15 lei. There are people ...
... And plush watchdogs in the windows)))

Sighisoara

streets

antiques shop

Town Hall Museum. Right House of Dracula. Zhёltenky

that's a plaque saying Vlad Dracula was born here. Now there cafe and restaurant. Serve blood ... a variety of tomato soup)))

entrance to the restaurant

restaurant

in the restaurant. esite blood! How can we expect ?!)))

restaurant

kagbe husband in the image)))

kagbe I want to eat)))

Hall

views of the medieval city of Sighisoara

Russian church

Vlad Tepes Monument

everything is written))

Art Gallery

City, architecture ... the time has stopped

Sighisoara City Hall

Further our path lay aside Transfăgărăşan. It was built on the orders of Ceausescu in the early 70s of the 20th century ... is google and read.
According to the program TopGir - the steepest mountain road-serpentine in Europe. You can also naguglit their videos in the net.

Outside, the majestic beauty begin

Beauty

I love the mountains !!! Our goal - won the highest ridge in the mist ... there at the top of the tunnel to the other side of the ridge

This is from the rockfall

In Romania, domestic tourism is very common! Well done. Whole families go to travel around the country.
Here begins the lift to the top.
I hedgehog to machine)))

stop pofotkat beauty

at this point in the civil war valiant Romanian troops defended themselves and their country! In that war, the Romanians were the allies of Russia

at this turning over a cliff all are stopped and passed the bus. Otherwise, no one will not go away.
Next there is a photo of the road over a cliff - scale)))

actually here ...
and the top has a little closer

scale

fotkat. All traveled to Romania with our flag proudly! In that Romania was universally respected and odobryaemy! Nicely.

the beginning of the serpentine. Tunnels for gathering water - and the roads are not washed! A? Our in Carpathians did not think so ...

I actually) stretch your legs)

Bearing lift ... honestly? I would zassal this crap hanging out at such a distance)))

Now it is expensive - it meanders along the slope

Road

Road

a? beautiful?

Here again, these reckless daredevils)))

waterfall? cold? Super! bathe! fully immersed in the water and getting massage and shock therapy!

... And then the Germans came ... touched the water and said, "Crazy Rashn!»
Dura! Firstly not Rashn and yukreynian, and secondly not Rashn Crazy, Crazy and Poison!
Entsiklopiyu teach it! Come in large numbers here!
and Vodicka and earnest about + 4 ... 42 on the street though, so it is not cold

In! I told Yukreynian!

beauty and power!

gorgeous view!

a blast!

Ah ...

hoo!

Beauty!

anu that here? water melt gain ?! On the ball? All possible ?!
And I'll take!
Really still home is in a bottle - guests are treated myself sometimes drink))) Fresh and tasty! natural products!

way navigator shows that even at 2 km we stopped ... and to finish even a couple of ups

top tselaya infrastructure! Bazarchik with food and sweets!

snacks

... Gendarmerie policing! and in the mountains it is

and at an altitude of 2034 meters above sea level - the purest mountain lake ball.
Shota I did not dare to swim with the gendarmes ...
No, well, just no Kupala and I thought - xs, we can not accepted ... More ...
arrested

so Dad! SchA will zyrit sho then the weather will be)))

fresh and beautiful! We see everything from above ...

Here is a photo Transfegerasha - my favorite!

Family

just a lot of cars! And at 70 percent - Romanians! There are Germans, many French Canadians, even the Chinese are worn flocks)))

picnic with apple in the trunk))) poses)

preparing on the grill hominy (kukruznaya porridge) with cheese inside ... mnyam

Abed!

The writing here, that this lake Bale and that there is a hotel ... well, very expensive))

Belly, climb, breathed, and bought sweets and souvenirs ... it's time to continue?

the tunnel is all ... and naparkovano rail cars))) direct Shaw in Odessa!)))

Tonel

Tonel

Tonel

leave the other side of the ridge Fegerashskogo Romanian Carpathians

what kinds!

what kinds!
There, on the edge, by the way - also hotels

what kinds!

what kinds!

Opa! Kiyani!
Club "Travellers without frontiers". Three crew: Kiev, Odessa citizens and Kyiv region

We stopped met. Nicely! For so many kilometers from home

destinations of the Romanians are very organized and kept clean and tidy! Stoitbrat example!

Falls again!)))

Here we took a shower with a colleague from the Kiev region

Transfegerashskaya road ends majestic reservoir and dam. They say that cities account for major dam built in Europe and its
Tips

dam

dam

whether Fat Frumos ... whether Laur Balaur, standing on the mountain ... iron man with lightning in his hands! And not afraid to burn your hands)))

there is also little market with snacks

Coloring

tunnel on the other side of the reservoir - the beach.
We were in the other direction - to the city of Pitesti. City Industrial and interesting, but ... I want to see next to the Pitesti plant in Mioveni, where do Logan. So to say my tribute Logashiku who saved the owner in an unequal battle with the front blodinkoy ...

In Pitesti in a restaurant in the open air our table reserved here so imagine zvEr)))

country cars Dacia)

various modifications and years of production ... and a plant to produce Dachy just 10 km away

To start in Mioveni (suburbs of Pitesti), we visited an Orthodox church-building. Very nice replica. Not yet completed, but it is rich! Icons and images made from mosaic!
In Romania, in the churches candles have not put the images - on the street are two similar Brazier-smokehouse with roof and pipe constructions. One for the health, the second - for the peace. There you put the candle, and go pray

You can sit in the service. Rich carved chairs made of solid wood

the image of the mosaic. It Nicholas the Miracle Worker

chandelier

Gate. Orthodox Church

Coat of Mioveni, as the appreciation of the citizens, whose money erected the temple.

As a former President of the Logan Club in Ukraine, put on a T-shirt brand and wanted to enter the factory ... ... not only by prior arrangement!
Oh, and figs with him! Tribute paid, made a picture in the background and go! We are waiting for my favorite gotod Brasov!

Brasov city founded by the Romans in 1211. The Romans named it Kronstadt.

weather, unlike what it was in the north of Romania, was dull and rainy. Let's go to Bran? In "Dracula's Castle»
Bran 2-3 times seen Vlad Dracula as guests who come to hunt) but rmyny restored the castle and made it a center of pilgrimage.

everything is old

Castle stands on a rock

border fortifications

buy a dildo at the entrance

interiors will be a little more - it is necessary to visit. Photos - nothing ...
The cost of entry for 1 adult 25 lei. Photos - inclusive

staircase inside the wall

typical Carpathian inlaid veneer of various tree species

Steps

the crown of Queen Mary. She owned the castle

bedchamber

interiors

interiors

interiors

architecture

architecture

architecture

architecture

architecture

architecture

courtyard. On the scales on one side we put a slave to another gold or silver equal to its weight. And traded)

we sonny courtyard

flowers in the basement

Well, back in Brasov. I love to be there for a long time. The town where time has stopped

weather really ached rain

and then as the sky clouded over !!! even it became visible signs of Brasov on the mountain, which highlights

morning from the window of a rented apartment ... cloud caught on the mountain. But otherwise, if the mountain 960 meters above sea level?)

That's how Romanians look residential sleeping areas: the entire infrastructure such as shops, hairdressers, kindergartens, welfare and other services are in the courtyard in which to safely walk, children and adults. Circling it all home. And from the outside, which overlooks the prezzhuyu part - only comes into paradnyaki and sidewalk with parking ...
Aha! Romanians! Well done!

But back to my favorite medieval town

the center is the town hall and from her dance all the streets. On the area of ​​a lot of cafes under Zotikov

Pigeons are not passers-by Sugar ... just to the sides, rather than fly

Church vkomponovannaya in the overall development

heir in anticipation of food)

here you can drink and wash their hands. Everything is very clean, well maintained and culturally. Specifically for the construction of this church By contrast monitors. Generally drink water in Romania is not a problem - a lot of drinkers is in the cities and in the villages. And in the former Soviet Union have all demolished Najera, under the pretext of combating contagion ...
With mismanagement would be better fought!

All over the city in cafes ANY umbrella advertising of beer, chips and other crap! NO ONE!
ALL umbrellas only with the names of Brasov. Romanian, Hungarian and Roman Brasov, Brasso and Kronstadt.
Chairs may be beer, neat, not like our Obolon. But zontiik uniform throughout the city! Handsomely!

Chorba with spicy pepper. I enjoy

Street kukolschik greets children puppets. Babies pleased to squeal! And they do it on the ball !!! Nobody goes there and does not beg to apply for a doll!
By the way in Brasov strong school-marionetochnikov puppeteers there and spend serious international festivals of this profile.

medieval tranquility

Ah ...

Bob Marley, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix together ... is preparing to open a cafe

courtyard - Church

Black basil. Built in 1380. Then burned, it was rebuilt.
Inside one of the oldest existing bodies.
The entrance is very expensive and is strictly forbidden to take photos and videos. Beauty incredible

Entrance to the Basilica

Chapel

Schei Gate - one of the two entrances to the old city

architecture

Street SFOR. One of the narrow streets of Europe.

The width of the street SFOR at the narrowest point - 111 cm, the widest it reaches 135 cm, length of the street - about 80 meters

Street SFOR

Street SFOR

Street SFOR

Street SFOR

arzhitektura

then sent abroad the old town to the ski lifts.

go look at the city from above, and because of the inscriptions Brasov

in the booth

krasotscha! as a puppet city! Romanians do not break the old city, as it is done in Ukraine, especially in Kiev. Romanians do not destroy monuments to build a business center of glass and concrete ... They cherish and restore attract crowds of tourists!

Daddy, watch me high!

another view of the city-tale

view of the letter S

wash down emotions)))

clicker at cafes

Here's a waiter to serve us!

I like Brasov and the third time in his life sadly parted with him.
We went to the Sinai.

And the city of Sinai is primarily known for the former sovetkim people in the film "Nameless Star". Which takes place around the train station of Sinaia

Romania, 1930. In a provincial town where among passers-made hello to everyone he met, and tenants give exaggerated importance that think of them neighbors, there is an extraordinary event: the train station late at night stops diesel train - express "Sinaia - Bucharest" on wont always driving through here without stop.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting