That's what torrents lyudyami do!

Was on a business trip in a small town Nolinsk - 140 km from Kirov anti-cellulite coating. Old town and shabby. As usual - it has a museum, a branch of Edra, canteen and 2, and stores like "The Mikhailovich", and other dusty fuetresina, but most of all I was attracted there cinema "Spartacus" and its inhabitants.

Almost dead, gray, but Spartacus!

Projectionist named Ivan Ivantsov, it works in this theater 25 years.

Before the entrance to the kinobudku (kinoproektornuyu) built only from the street.

Winter theater is heated by firewood. Responsible for this Vova. He works in "Spartacus" 6 years.

Storeroom - narrow room, where he lives fireman Vova. In the storeroom Vova spends his spare time, unless you show a movie.

In the storeroom Vova-stoker are 3 TV. The two do not work at all, and the third has no sound, so Vova looks dumb picture and listen to the radio (as in trendy bars).

"Film Archive" is kladovochku, which stores all your favorite movies popular Soviet times and crimson 90s, both domestic and foreign steel. Total curiosities about 300.

Films eventually deteriorate from moisture, I think that survived half of the film.

This year marks 45 years of the cinema, and the year before he blew off the roof of a hurricane. Now viewers are only allowed for the first 4 rows.

In projectionist Ivan Ivantsova have kinoproektornaya and its small room where he pereobuvatsya in work shifts shoes and sometimes puts the plate, from which the sound is heard in the cinema.

Workplace Ivan Ivanovich. Usually, the film is on a four-nine Babin, so Ivanovich not watching a movie during a session, and preparing the next part to show.

Here rewind movies from the end to the beginning or glue torn film. By the way, the suit worn by Ivan 25 years. He put it in his first time in the cinema "Spartacus."

A couple of months Ivan is on indefinite leave, because there is practically no work. Salary Ivan Ivantsova 2200 rubles.

Cashier Tanya and Ludmila controller waiting for their audience. A ticket to the cinema "Spartacus" is from five to fifty rubles. Last month revenue cinema was 3082 rubles. By the way, behind the iron fence sometimes pass wedding and presidential elections.

Theater director - Olga I. - before become manage this institution, it worked as an artist - painted posters.

Team filmmakers cinema "Spartacus." From left to right: Tatiana Shmakova - Cashier, Olga I. Ivshina - Director, Ludmila Gorieva - controller, Ivan Ivanovaich Ivantcov - projectionist.

That is now a movie ...
Everything.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting