House cat Ana has

Cat House -Custom hands.

We recently bought a cat, purring a redhead. Small, pretty, but blaaagorodnyh blood)). Immediately raped problem, there is not a cat with me)) Cat else and came to her after 5 days just turned 12 weeks)). The essence of the matter is that the house cat and kittens need, the matter is clear. After amplification "gugleniya" it became clear a few things:
1. scratching posts and a shop house -vyglyadyat not my taste, but then there shitty look, especially with this plush suchim wherever whatever is handy! Where cats are naturally plush I do not know, but the producers' vparivayut "him with all his capitalist forces.
2. Well, I do not digest this plush, either because the dust is, whether I have a psychological trauma in childhood, plush and I like in American movies, seeing all the plush suddenly bite or something))

Found on the US site pretty houses made of wood, only the price of 1600 green puzzled, well, a little bit.
I decided to make myself to look at the good things were difficult, and in fact, it turned out)) The problem is slightly complicated by the fact that he decided to make possible cheaper, but without sacrificing quality because it is our ffse)).

After the storm drove into the park, sawed off by a fallen tree, like maple, a pair of thicker branches.

There on the ground with a knife cut the crust

too lazy to go for the ax so the finger scratched. Ai Wai.

Posted in [mergetime] 1386179228 [/ mergetime]
bark is cut just walking past 5 explained, mainly, granny, "and why am I here you doing?" Upon learning that Scratchy the cat-sacred cause Eprst, grannies greatly "helped" councils))

So in obezkorennom form, so to speak))

At any forum I saw something like that people are building so that praying carved walls and floor, think of the value approach.

More

Wood screwed to the old fee for the kitchen and began to adjust to the barrel house.

More

I do not know how to add just a few photos here,,,

photo quality telephony

House sheathed inside cardboard, clean and comfortable all cats love cardboard, mattress can always be sure to throw inside. Stands for house obtyanuli sisal. I put on a hot glue.
Outside, "shoby before lyudyami was not ashamed," I decided to sheathe bamboo, bought on sale bamboo curtains and pasted Her hot glue. True wear out this operation, but as taught by the great donhuan, "everything controlled folly»)).

Another

And so

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting