One-time veterinarian

37 photos + a bit of letters
end will outline

SOURCE

Hi! My name is Natalia, I am a veterinarian. I live in MO with her husband and two cats-rollers.
I'll tell you about their normal working day - Friday, April 20, 2012. Gory details will not be just as difficult terms - all described, so that was understandable. Photographer me of mediocre camera acts as unpretentious dish soap, so please do not judge strictly picture quality. The day was a little hectic and look for the clock to take a picture of something in their background was no time (and animals too are not happy), so I will mention the estimated time in the text.

Friday. Morning begins rather late today. Her husband has long since gone to work and I lay "star" on the bed.

With me greet the new day, both the cat, but the elder, making sure I got up immediately goes to a bowl, and younger accompanied to the bathroom and the kitchen. Then the breakfast - my cats, my own.

Time is short, so I have breakfast, get dressed, going for 20 minutes in the car. The path takes another 20-30 minutes, and that's - I'm at the place where I spend 10-12 hours a day. Marafet can hover in the morning at work.

At work, too, is waiting for a hungry cat. She settled us half a year ago and now I can not imagine it without the couch relaxed carcasses and thunderous purr.

10 a.m. And although on the morning of the operation is always written, the first thing I do patients who are treated in our hospital. He is old and seriously ill, is not the case when it is possible to postpone the drip "for later".

10:30 am. The hospital is waiting for their turn several cats. Today, nothing fancy - yes sterilization castration. At the reception all set operating on its way.

First is beautiful, the owners were asked to do that through the operation side. Weight pussy - about 7 kg. The hostess waited at the door as long as there was an operation, and then sat on a cat that is made drip and took home gently pressing it to his chest.

11.30 am. From the kitchen came the smell of coffee, but I have about it is only dream. While operating the quartz similar'll feed the rabbits. They are huge and very like human hands. White boy especially affectionate.

11.50 am. Prepare two cats, differing only in age. Cat Mom will be the first. All goes well, by the time the elder went to the cage - younger already fixed on the table.

13.00 - 13.30. Time to rest. I drink coffee, sometimes mixed with cocoa. Now I need a supply of energy (which by bezkofeinovogo drink is unlikely to succeed), therefore + cocoa. And the caffeine I do not drink on the job.

13.30. Again, the path lies in the operating room. At this time, the cat was a young and everything was done quickly. This is what happens as a result.

With cats for today. As a result, we have turned out:

14.20-15.30. My path lies in the waiting room. There are waiting for the cat, which according to the owners' for a week does not go to the toilet in a little. " The bladder is filled, the cat is already "rag" and wants one. Well, the desire is quite feasible - put the urinary catheter, urine allot. Cat happy. The home team is not very good, they are not by hearsay know what urolithiasis. I wait for the results of analyzes, write out the destination.

Next - the cat again. He was with us two weeks ago with a hernia. Successfully operated. We had to remove the seams. To "kid" was not worried - the owners gave him a drink at home ... valerian.

And kitten. Age - the day on the force. Children found in a package about the garbage can. The whole family came to ask how to bring up and out.

15.30. Call - drunk neighbor shot the dog. Quickly I am going and running (to reach was closer and easier than looking through the railway crossing). At the site is that you can take the time, the dog is not the first day lies wounded on the roof. I had to climb onto the roof and first aid there, on top. Then lower the dog down. It did not take much time, the fraction passed through the shoulder and almost touched the bone.

16.30. At this time in the operating room of a cat and dog. But with the same purpose - sterilization. In the spring of this boom.

17.30. I crawled out of the operating room and understand that I sit down until you can. Carry a rabbit. On castration - too much he loves her feet and a cat owner.

18.30. At the reception I was met by a wet cat. While I was away, my sink benefited. Some people are afraid to wash their cats, and this, judging by the smell, hovering in the study, it was necessary to wash.

And the cat that resembles a well-trodden boots. Cat had to be completely shaved, turned out a kind of "lion»:

19.30. The working day comes to an end. I hope that today will go to work on time, home Sea Affairs. I give the cats, a dog and a rabbit from the hospital owners, do re-dropper our old man and sit nice to spend an evening - filling magazines. I, of course, help. She always helps me.

Then cleaning. Thoroughly cleans in the operating room. I throw away the trash and arranged everything in its place.

My turn on the floors and quartz lamps. The reception is also coming cleaning, but later. I do everything myself, do not like to shift work on another's shoulders, and trust yourself more.

Evening - the time of vaccination. Mandatory questions I measure temperature recorded in the logs, making the vaccine ... and again. In such a beautiful carrying came first "victim»:

Second - Spitz. Very affectionate and cowardly, licking his hands and legs pants and teeth chattering.

Photographing allowed their animals are not all so sweet to show the latest victim of annual vaccination, beauty Eve:

20.30. Home? No. At the reception, a cat that is good in the child pulled "money" rubber tail tip. One week ago. We found today 30 minutes ago, when the cat began to bite off the tail itself. Gum is removed, brought with her. The tail had to be shortened.

21.30. Fast cleaning, with the help, of course.

And the start - home.

Houses are waiting for the hungry animals and husband. Most hungry just opened his eyes:

But the first thing - to do. Do not get out of shape and exercise willpower.

23.00. I feed the animals, and fish themselves. I have 3 tank - 240 liters herbalist, pseudo-Sea 20 liters (lives there cock and women) and krevetochnik 20 liters. Aquaria is in third place after my other main passion - work and cooking.

23.30. Now begins the real holiday, I take a favorite spot on the couch in your favorite bathrobe very comfortable with a laptop and a huge half-liter cup.

I eat candy and drink baked milk.

But I have hinted, it is time to sleep. Hint expressed demanding "meow" and demonstrative passage to the bedroom.

Well, he's right, get up early again tomorrow ... at 8:30 in the morning. =)

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting