A resident of Penza accidentally helped hold the whole gang

text + 3 photos
ProGorod58
At the beginning of April, it was a criminal case against the gang, which trades stealing cars to take them to the collection point for ferrous metals. Surprising fact that the intruders caught only after the victim personally photographed the process of stealing his car, then went to the police.

March 28, 2012 at the remote duty "02" received a call from a resident of the district GPZ-24, who said his car parked near the house №31 on the street Antonov loaded on the manipulator and try to take unknown people.

- 28 March, I woke up one morning and heard the sound of the engine - says a resident of GPP-24 Yuri Dovgul. - I decided to look out the window and saw that my car loaded on the manipulator. Without hesitation, I took the camera and began to shoot all of it: first, from the window, and then went down. What is most interesting, the men who were loading my car, did not pay any attention to me at all, and continued to go about their business. And I did not even try to stop them, my "six" for a long time is no one wants the house, and the time to pass it for scrap was not. I was wondering what would happen next.

Once the car was loaded into the back of the manipulator, the man calmly left.

According to the man, he called the police saying about the hijacking. After about an hour employees of the criminal investigation department called back and said they had come, and we need to go down to the entrance,

-First, They did not believe that this is possible. But when I showed them the pictures, then the city was immediately announced a "plan to intercept," - says Yuri. - On the same day, truck driver was found, and he showed the place where took my car.

It turned out that in paragraph receiving ferrous metals, near the shop "Lira", on the way to Zarechnyi such stolen car was not alone: ​​the hunted criminals that took out "abandoned" cars with courtyards and streets.

- When the machine has already been found, the police began to investigate other episodes. Attackers are not only stole cars, and dispose of them, then there are no traces of the crime was not, - says Yuri. - It is now a criminal case under part 2, Article 158 of the Criminal Code - theft committed by a group of persons by prior agreement.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting