Themselves do 12 - 220

Many would like to get his car with a conventional voltage 220Volt outlet to connect a laptop, a razor, and still lousy cloud bobok and lotions, and against the background of a summer vacation this possibility looks very tempting, especially on a long trip south savage. (I'm actually going to do ).
There are of course shops, but! They cost money and that pezdets weak, and this powerful, reliable, relatively free (spend only outlet, a pair of terminals and window handles), and simple to manufacture (it took me 40 minutes).

So start:
take the usual "dead" bespereboyku (well, not quite dead, but the one that quickly "sets") of which the vast our offices have accumulated nemerenoe number, and that the most important thing you can get for free!

RS as I suggested here is correct:
I do not know about the razor, and repeat at your own risk.

. We reveal this miracle, and find the battery, transformer board with provodochki

Disconnect and remove the battery, it is no longer needed us.

It liberated solder terminals (or fasten well, which is not gud, Greta will contact) extension wires and terminals of car batteries.

We find in the case a "mother»

"Being on the body of a" mother "," look what the wires to fit and it bites them under the root (closer to the mother).
All the "mom" and "dad" can and should also throw nafik for ventilation.

"Being on the body of a" mother "," look what the wires to fit and it bites them under the root (closer to the mother).

These wires screwed to the wall socket, the polarity understand fuck

Mount the socket to the housing

Mount the socket to the housing

Also fasten the carrying handle, I recommend close to the transformer, as it is the hardest (the center of gravity there) would be more convenient to carry.

Fix the wire, and then fall off fucking in the most unwanted time.

Well, more melting and, for greater reliability

Actually everything. We collect and receive such a device.

And tests.
More discover a nice addition, when a low battery, the converter starts beeping like insane, horseradish oversleep critical moment.

Good luck!

all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting