Tahiti and Bora Bora. French Polynesia.

Will 51 photo, please do not break.

1. The idea to visit the island paradise of Bora Bora occurred to me before, but it does not go. And this time, lay the card so that the holiday coincided with relatively low prices for tickets and I decided. The Deutschland was damp and there was a rain, but after two daily flights iznuryayushih connections (if it is true, only one was really exhausting, the airport LA) and the monotony of the Pacific Ocean, we finally saw land. Tahiti, Papeete airport. Sobsno, the airport is not visible in the pictures, and it is a small, home of some sort.

2. At the airport we were met by such a initiative. In fact, it seems that of the Polynesians is made - wherever we were, there were some musicians to meet us. Music listening European weird and monotonous.

3. Slightly passed, another orchestra. Other tools, the same melody.

4. All passengers give a flower necklace to the bus.

5. aunts weave them right there at the airport.

6. Heart of flowers - a mandatory attribute in any hotel.

7. slept without hind legs, very tired, getting up, so that's the beauty of the open window. It is a pity that we are here for a long time is not delayed, it is necessary once again to the airport in Bora Bora. Maybe, like some other time will stay here longer ...

8. The hotel has an aquarium (pool, rather) with sea fish. Sfotkatsya, although in Bora Bora this stuff was at times more.

9. The street near the hotel. In my opinion, the Polynesians in Tahiti live well, by the way, thanks largely to tourism.

10. The drive to the airport. This miracle will take us to another island. In principle, it is possible to sail on the ship, but it is long, exhausting and slightly cheaper. So the plane.

11. At the bottom of the island of Moorea is also famous resort island. They say that almost all the busy Australian tourists.

12. Below is our ultimate goal - the island of Bora Bora.

13. The plane lands on another circle.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting