Star woman and cigarettes 18

Via
37 ph

Tobacco Control has become one of the hottest trends today - it seems even the image of a pedophile, tempting innocent child candy does not cause rejection has such as fuming someone has a cigarette in his mouth.

Anticipating the questions I will say that I do not smoke, do not like the smell of cigarettes and cigarette smoke. I will also say that all of the following is not advertising something else. I understand that I will receive today a lot of angry comments, while others might even remove me from his friend-tape ... Why am I doing this? And just the spirit of contradiction, and the desire to argue. What bet? Yes still about! (Yes, the drafters of the legendary list of "14 pure male pleasures" forgot to mention in his list of "the pleasure of a good argument on nobody important topic»)

So stellar women with cigarettes. Models, actresses and probably anyone else. Those who do not surprise you, and those from whom you did not expect this. Names and photos a lot, so to begin with only the first part. Youth fledgling mentally, better not to look at it:

1. Agnieszka Maciag / Agnieszka Masyag

2.Angelina Jolie / Angelina Jolie

3. Ana Beatriz Barros / Ana Beatriz Barros

4. Anna Mouglalis / Anna Mouglalis

5. Audrey Tautou / Audrey Tautou

6. Audrey Hepburn / Audrey Hepburn

7. Anne Hathaway / Anne Hathaway

8. Amelia Warner / Amelia Warner

9. Angelina Jolie / Angelina Jolie

10 Ana Beatriz Barros / Ana Beatriz Barros

11 Anna Selezneva / Anna Selezneva

12 Anja Rubik / Anja Rubik