As I "fucked" Sunday

The wife decided to have a baby pet, and because you need to walk with sobakenom, persistent allergic to cats, time-tested, the choice fell on the creature, which is much smaller and which can be kept in a cage. So we went to "feel" skinny.
Will foty 22, please do not break.
At the fairgrounds, in one pavilion gathered all kinds of pets.
At the entrance to do "mimicry", so do not stand out.

Dough on a near Sobakin like rolls.

On the ground floor are a dog bride. The smell is appropriate.

Second floor-koshak and their immediate food. Rodents. Ferrets are cute, but wild smelly creatures.

And this is because of what we got here, the skin Hippo.

Posted in [mergetime] 1350236679 [/ mergetime]

Bald, shuglivaya porpoise.

This chinchilla. They do not like to be grabbed by the back - may lose fur, so they usually take the tail. Scarecrow loud noises, do not tolerate temperatures above 25 and obscenely cute! In zooshopah they are 12 mowers for the body, and then from 2 could be bought.

Now I hate all owners of chinchilla fur coats!

Burn in hell, filth !!!

And then the dough on the exterior rodents.

Check the density of fur, length and other crap. In general, are experts in rodents :)

This lop-eared rabbits.

Pets dual-use-you can take care of them, and may fatten and eat.

Well, that's just my hand would not rise ...

Cats, too, its viewing platforms. And so they do not sebyvali a "podium" the crap table a splash. This dude in perfect English, said that this is the perfect British tomcat. Uzbek Right translates his words into Russian.

Another kotyara resting on its laurels.

Hosts kotyara wildly tired.

We are also tired and decided to go into the fresh air. The output of this is being seen. We were assured that this is a dog. But more like an ottoman with a muzzle.

Outdoors "worked" calves like dogs.

I can not imagine how they can keep the house?

Two leash is so you can keep them. Owners of demolished at times

This line 9K, tourists furiously clicked vislouhova rabbit. The owner asked for 10 bucks at first, but later said it was a joke

Posted in [mergetime] 1350237256 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1350237285 [/ mergetime]
I finished
And in the end did not look any film does not lie under the series, telly virtually excluded. Day - to smarku.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting