Svetyuting 2

I decided to continue the theme of the collective farm LED tuning. About 30 ph.

Background takova- I hurt my foot Lanochka and wanted to do something for her on da horoshee.i BeMeVe yet nakopil- what zhist and this machine. But it's not about that.

Posted in [mergetime] 1354048490 [/ mergetime]
To begin with, we need the LEDs ...... 1.

LED strip SB00-335C-60W5-12_1463

trёhkristalnyh-watt assembly of LEDs LED-LAMP-G4-6-5050.

Tape side glow on the double-sided tape. Fotkal at the barometer, so that the quality Excuse me.

Also, we need unnecessary spotlight on Lanos. I decided to start with the passenger, although they say that driving less

.Udalyaem Gum circle lights with the help of simple tools and alcohol (not inside !!) we purify the desired surface

a thin layer ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1354049040 [/ mergetime]
Since the tape without a protective layer of silicone has been decided to pack it in a transparent heat shrink

to

After

Now fitting.

Top LEDs neochen liked

Posted in [mergetime] 1354049219 [/ mergetime]
so like better ...

Since the native layer of adhesive tape poher inside termousadki- take prozrazny double-sided tape and cut as we need to paste it on a pre-degreased surface lights

Actively using a hair dryer, holding it almost in his mouth, stuck on our Scotch tape LEDs down. Pre-memorized mark with respect to which begins the first LED. As a result, we get something that ... supposedly.

More just passing hairdryer ...

. Fluster.

Wire decided to skip through the opening so as not to perforate the spotlight.

Top coated with silicone tape.

Check the operation of all the LEDs after exposure to a hairdryer ...

Check the operation of all the LEDs after exposure to a hairdryer ...

Now think about what to do with it ......

Posted in [mergetime] 1354049674 [/ mergetime]
Left- purchase alternative native incandescent bulbs, which costs 25 USD a piece and to be honest she did niochem. Right-watt assembly of six LEDs trёhkristalnyh ... Nun somehow get them to pair

. Let's start with perhaps this ...

Then somehow so here zagogulim and pile crap you ashamed to show)))

It seems to shine, but I'm unsure of them ... because they need a serious heat and they are near the bixenon ... zhalko- not die assembly is 12 UAH. Try to collect all the ...

Try to collect all the ...

Try to collect all the ...

Solder tape to the inside dimensions of the headlights and try to look at how the cars

At the end of a few pictures, but the barometer does not convey how it all looks live.

assembly

illuminates barometer ...

Last, I understand that there will be many kicks ... but the main thing I like ... thanks

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting