Narzanov

The place is very interesting and unusual. Falls into an abandoned Soviet Union. On it will be 11 photos. Do you want to break it or not. I decided to find something like Kislovodsk observatariyu. There are often people jeeping deals. And I'm worse? I also want to. Well, I have found. The place is very neprimichatelnoe. Covered in dust on the most can not, but a little further there is an interesting place with a view of the very same valley. And I decided to send the wheel. I liked also the fact that left the Stavropol Territory, was in Karachay-Cherkessia, And found himself in Kabardino-Balkaria, although it is kind of like the other side. This is a top view

An amazing combination of vegetation. Maybe not surprising, but I liked

when you come to the territory of camp sites meet here a castle. All abandoned, but people live there. There is a forest

I forgot alert. Maybe it's an accordion. For I was not looking there or not. The place is surrounded by mountains. Beautiful and majestic

The main source, it is located on the ground a meter away from the river and just coated stones. There are a huge iron content. The water is gaining pots, allowed to stand a minute. Above is the purest mineral water. Tasty water I've never tried. Although the taste and color ...

Here again, the local mountains

Well, they are the same. Mountain Maniac I and all here

This is such a simple way. We have become estranged from them. Maybe that's because they beckon me.

And sources. They are everywhere. Place lives up to its name Narzanov. Bridge on the River - pieces of sheet metal on the logs. Sometimes these bridges is better to go round by the river ...

Heaven. Here you are so close to it, the air is clean and simply intoxicating

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting