Briefs and marriage

I went once to an old friend of the city. And it was summer. My friend was married at the time, and her husband was not at home.
Come then, well, sat, rubbed and decided to go swimming in the river. The place was crowded, and the heats I had. I had to swim in shorts. I bathed, put on his pants over his naked body and wet panties girlfriend put in a plastic bag. We returned home and sat for a couple of hours, and I went home. A wet panties she forgot.
Call me a friend a couple of weeks and says Dima, I have here the horror ...
I told her: what?
It is my husband, your panties found. I took them out of the package, when we came back from the river and put it in the washing machine, and then pulled out and drier along with other things. And, of course, automatically put her husband in a box in his underpants. He reached for a clean, put yours and tells me it's not my pants whose underwear it?
At first I tried to convince him that this is his pants, but when he began to roll up hysterics, admitted that your panties. What are you left them because bathed in them and they were wet ... But you know that the most important thing?
 - What? - I ask, have already started to laugh this time.
 - He does not believe me - meets a friend. And she cries.
That's the story. My friend and her husband divorced very soon, and I once said: Pechkin, bitch, you're my carelessness ruined my marriage.
On that, I inherent philosophical manner I said, you can not destroy something that was not the whole. And I laughed wickedly.

via [next]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting