Fishing near Astrakhan

Post created to experience summer in the frosty winter evening, and in memory of the deceased friend, let the earth you rest in peace.

Many photos

In short, my friend offered to drive under the Astrakhan fishing, despite the age difference, he is my good father, he is one of the best people I've ever met thank you Bro,
Unfortunately, the SLR was still happily drowned on the ferry, all the pictures from the soap dish, and Mikhailovich on it separately there ((((
Photo razdelyvanie kobanchika Half-Blood, friends vyvyzli on poluohotu.

Charges

Charges 2

Posted in [mergetime] 1355521081 [/ mergetime]
The road is beautiful, is not it?

I'm sorry, on the road, I meant the frame

Base

Alabayka profits to the camp

An unknown grass (softly humming "rabbits mow grass»)
Just specify smoked 18 years and did not give sablaznu)

Catch

Catch

I must say that the engine of the boat was killed in the steppes (was bolted to the trailer in the hills was a hit, minus screw, butt and all), thanks to local, have provided a strong 5

About Mikhailovich found (this is the fact that the post more about the other, and it really is no gallery)

We went on the other side, on the rivulet of cancers, Cedro land Astrakhan,
Catch

Trailer Repair

All assembly

Donja biker)))

Unknown garbage probably going to cook soup

rest, apparently

Guests come

The catch is formed (that was not eaten here) 2 family all winter recalled the good Astrakhan.

Somewhere there is a pheasant photo? (local exported hunting) can not find, but I swear Shurpa prepared from that bird

But like oschipany Ptah

Not passed the rest and hang with the local discos on our camp (in the pictures all tipsy, but very nice people, no cockroaches in my head) They Russ derzhitsja (sarcasm)

Hryunov (it's about the daughter and about the guest)

Morning after tusy was languid, is a local resident (very soul bro), I looked like a jellyfish, but his wife radish erased incriminating evidence.

Who will catch? Donja or its

Mikhailovich, my friend, you post, thanks for the holiday, let you in the next life, will each throw poklёvka each elongated fish record, Eternal memory BRO! I'm sorry for what you do not have the pictures, well, he drowned his camera down ((((

Posted in [mergetime] 1355524349 [/ mergetime]
Graduated can kick

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting